Skinning - Stormscale Rank 2 quest?

Hey folks.

I've just been trying to finish my profession quests up and I can't seem to get my next quest for Skinning, specifically the Stormscale side of things. I have done the 20 Stormscale Sparks quest, and after that it should have given me a quest to talk to Glielle in Azsuna, but... it didn't. Anyone have any idea how they get around this, or if this is a common problem?

You should eventually receive another quest item just from skinning, that serves as a breadcrumb to Glielle
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Arugal View Post
    You should eventually receive another quest item just from skinning, that serves as a breadcrumb to Glielle
    I went around skinning the mobs that drop Stormscales to try it, about 50 or so, no luck.

I read that you actually just get it straight from the skinning NPC you hand in to before, and I haven't gotten that. As in, you hand in the 20 sparks, then that NPC gives you a quest to talk to Glielle, then Glielle gives you a quest to kill 20 Hippogryphs - and in doing that you get the item drop from them to advance it.

E: Apparently you were right, I just kept skinning and got it eventually. The guides on the likes of Wowhead have it the wrong way around currently.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2016-08-31 at 11:18 PM.