Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundreamer View Post
    check wowhead, i'm sure there's a hidden skin that lets you turn them into swords...like i was able to turn my BM gun into a bow
    the hidden ww skin are massive fists
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Or possibly because the OP has been able to use swords on a monk for 2 expansions, and 'class fantasy' bullshit is infringing on his/her character fantasy.
    yeah they fixed that bullshit.

Deleted
    I'm forced to wear a staff as both disc and holy. Fuckin' hate staves.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidPerson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    The whole point of the artifact weapon was to reduce their development costs
    You are an idiot
    No he's quite correct, this entire expansion has 36 weapon models, most expansions hit that before anyone even sees an epic. In addition they removed many skills/talents and all the glyphs/perks, the result is that artifact talents can be unlocked to give the illusion of gaining stuff when in reality it's just reducing the amount you have lost. The whole thing is a switch and bait, make them think they are getting more when you're really taking stuff away.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    No he's quite correct, this entire expansion has 36 weapon models, most expansions hit that before anyone even sees an epic. In addition they removed many skills/talents and all the glyphs/perks, the result is that artifact talents can be unlocked to give the illusion of gaining stuff when in reality it's just reducing the amount you have lost. The whole thing is a switch and bait, make them think they are getting more when you're really taking stuff away.
    There are more then 36 weapon models lol

And I am sitting here, being unable to transmog my weapons into fist weapons :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    How do you think Guardian druids feel? We have fist weapons too, and we can't sheathe them for some fucking reason. I ALWAYS have my claws out.
    Have you even done any of the damn druid class stuff? If you did, I bet you'd have your claws out all the time, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    When you're fighting a boss or something, do you really have time to look at your weapons?
    And even though it's reached new heights, I rather like the restless nights. It makes me wonder, makes me think there's more to this, I'm on the brink. It's not the fear of what's beyond, it's just that I might not respond! I have an interest, almost craving, would I like to get to far in?!

Quote Originally Posted by MurlocDemonHunter View Post
    Or possibly because the OP has been able to use swords on a monk for 2 expansions, and 'class fantasy' bullshit is infringing on his/her character fantasy.
    Yeah, Strike of the Hydra for ninjay monkey style, cuh.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Deleted
    I thought necroing treads from 2016-08-31, 08:07 PM was not allowed? Especially not from a poster with 10 posts that does nothing but stir things up?

@MoanaLisa ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    You are objectively wrong, there are 36 weapons with 5 variants available, thats 180 weapons models, and I not even accounting for the recolor AND the new skins incoming. So, nope.

The prune is another subject and not the topic of the thread.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

10+ Year Old Account
    Congregation of Our Knights Most Heavenly
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Screwed over paladins?

No. screwed over you, maybe?

But I loooove the idea of having a 2h healing weapon, looks more different than from the others.
    Same. This was what I envisioned holy pallies to be since vanilla. I'm glad to finally have it.

There are more important things to complain about.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    I believe this is due to animation problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arisoh View Post
    Same. This was what I envisioned holy pallies to be since vanilla. I'm glad to finally have it.
    Everytime I could get a mace, axe or sword (2h) for healing, I would do my best to get it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Blizzard should have offered skins for every available weapon type per class. They don't even have to be pretty, look at the bow skin Titanstrike got. :P Since elemental is trash, I ended up going enhancement and I hate that I'm stuck with maces/axes, I wanted fist weapons. The female Draenei fist/unarmed animation is fantastic, very feral, but the way they wield dual 1Hs looks terrible.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Methinks OP stepped out of a cryo chamber that they entered around the time of Blizzcon 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took care of the poster trolling and necroing the thread.

Closing.