Burning Plate of the World Breaker: Prot Weapon Skin

Anyone know details regarding the hidden appearance for the prot warrior shield?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=139580/b...e-worldbreaker

All I know is that it spawns in Neltharian's vault. But nothing more. Does it spawn somewhere randomly? How long is the spawn? Is there an associated quest or required player level? Any details would be appreciated.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, you have to be 110 for it to spawn. If it's up you'll get an emote once you enter the cavern regarding hearing a dragon roar. I have no idea about anything else but I've been keeping my eye on trying to find it between dungeons.

Haven't seen anything stating you need to be 110 for it, but that is possible. I'm under the impression that it's a rare spawn. Wowhead link for the skin had a comment with some screenshots of where someone found it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've read somewhere that there's an emote that happens in the cave when the shield is up but I can no longer find that source of information. Anyone happen to have that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhokzor View Post
    I've read somewhere that there's an emote that happens in the cave when the shield is up but I can no longer find that source of information. Anyone happen to have that?
    Are you talking about this - http://www.wowdb.com/items/139580-bu...e-worldbreaker ?
    I still haven't seen this emote and I have been sitting here for hours :/

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I camped it out for 4-5hrs with nothing, know not that long spawn camping. But someone did say it was a week+ camp, maybe it spawns weekly? Or its triggered spawned somehow

Quote Originally Posted by Orestes21 View Post
    So I camped it out for 4-5hrs with nothing, know not that long spawn camping. But someone did say it was a week+ camp, maybe it spawns weekly? Or its triggered spawned somehow
    Wouldn't surprise me if it just plain spawns when you get a certain amount of artifact points or days passed.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Deleted
    Quite a few new people have posted on the reddit thread in the past couple of days - none of them have been able to get the skin so far despite camping it. Someone also said that they had gone to the place prior to Legion's launch to check on the skin but only found a world treasure there.

I like the idea of hidden skins but I seriously hope eventually we will get to know how to get them all.

I like the idea that there are secret skins available but there's a difference between "secret" and "unobtainable" and Blizzard needs to somehow express which artifact skins belong to which category currently.
    Last edited by Flytanx; 2016-09-03 at 01:35 PM.

So are there any pre-requisites or just tons of waiting for the Time Lost Scale of Deathwing.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

Deleted
    At the same place in Neltharion's vault is this statue. I did not find anyting else related to it and there is also no quest for these goblins there. Maybe related?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduryondon View Post
    At the same place in Neltharion's vault is statue. I did not find anyting else related to it and there is also no quest for these goblins there. Maybe related?
    According to the post in reddit, that's not where the item spawns. It spawns on the opposite side of the ledge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzeddd View Post
    According to the post in reddit, that's not where the item spawns. It spawns on the opposite side of the ledge.
    Yes I know, but the post also says that you get a buff before looting it. There's also a treasure at the exact same reddit spot and all reddit information is from beta, so it is still possible that things change.