Horrible framerate in Suramar?

Hello!

I bought a new computer last week and i have been at a constant 75 - 98 fps until i got to Suramar.

There my fps drops to below 60 which my computer should not be doing.

Anyone else experiencing this?

7+ Year Old Account
    has been a lot of lag from ddos attacks from what i understand. blizz is doing a great job of not crashing but its getting harder
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    has been a lot of lag from ddos attacks from what i understand. blizz is doing a great job of not crashing but its getting harder
    you dont get FPS lag from DDOS.....
    @Bilen: yeah Blizzard messed the gfx up this time - whenever there is water, lava my framerate drops hard too

Quote Originally Posted by Bilen View Post
    Hello!

I bought a new computer last week and i have been at a constant 75 - 98 fps until i got to Suramar.

There my fps drops to below 60 which my computer should not be doing.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    This game isn't like normal games, almost doesn't matter what you are running you will get frame drops in this new update. Even my rig that listed in my Sig gets frame drops under 60fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    you dont get FPS lag from DDOS.....
    @Bilen: yeah Blizzard messed the gfx up this time - whenever there is water, lava my framerate drops hard too
    Same, since 7.0 that lava, smoke, poison clouds and all those it drops my frames from 80-90 to 30ish. Hope it gets fixed because some of the dungeons have this issue.

7+ Year Old Account
    my mistake. i experience framerate issues when lagspikes hit. only time it happens to me.
    i assumed they were connected as they are on my rig.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”