Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The big question is:
    How much crit/haste/mastery makes up for e.g. 305 INT??

The way I see it, no amount of secondary stats can make up for that, if someone have the math to prove otherwise.........
    game dont need to make up for that. why should it? we are all in the same boat, so if it doesnt make up for my class, for others neither.

I am pretty sure most you do not understand him correctly. What he says is: If e.g. 305 of a Mainstat is better than the amount we from legion items, it might be better to continue to wear WoD items.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Old gear have it, i.e. WoD rings/necks..
    Maybe you just didn't read my entire post...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I am pretty sure most you do not understand him correctly. What he says is: If e.g. 305 of a Mainstat is better than the amount we from legion items, it might be better to continue to wear WoD items.
    I am pretty sure we get it. I am pretty sure he is mistaken.

Its because the op and you apparently dont understand how secondary stats arent weak. For most class they are worth 50-60-70% of agility. So once you hit a certain itemlevel the main stats of items dont keep up at all. Its not even that far, its just while leveling. My rings have 800-900 of secondary stats, agility on old rings dont come close.

15+ Year Old Account
    The game has moved on from where agi/str/int were at LEAST double the worth of a point of the best secondary.

My second best stat is 70% of agi. My third best is... about 65%? I think? Can't remember. Long and short is, a WOD ring with 300 agi and a small amount of secondaries vs a Legion ring with almost 500 Vers and 500 Mastery... well, it's just no contest. My rings were replaced by 104.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)