Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    1. You forgot Thrash. Cats sometimes have to dump eventual Omen procs into Thrash even against single targets.

Don't do this, it is not a DPS increase at this point in time unless 2 targets.

As you can see from todays announcement, class balancing will eventually be taking place, with AOE nerfs to some classes. I'm sure there will be tweaks for all classes.

Also, it's not the amount of buttons with what makes feral complex, it is that it has them along with snapshotting and pandemic timers, we are the only class that snapshots still as it is a class mechanic. You have to pay attention to 4 or 5 timers, pandemic ranges, and cooldowns, all while fighting a boss and doing mechanics for said boss. This is what makes it a complex class.

M+ has been nerfed twice now and is slowly becoming more irrelevant (it only gives 2 pieces a chest now for example). Ferals aren't good for pushing after 10, but they can do M10 just fine, and the longer 2 and 3 target cleave is alive, the better we do, which is why feral does okayish at the higher mythic levels, and does absolutely amazing on a couple bosses like the end boss of black rook hold or eye of azshara.

You will ultimately see the difference from a good and bad feral. I am already pulling over 300K DPS ST and decent 2-3 target cleave, and have suprised my raid leader with my performance at this point in time. (keep in mind im 850 ilvl now with a legendary)
    Last edited by renji1337; 2016-09-16 at 12:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    You definitely can fit it properly, and the old duration was way too long(especially coupled with Incarnation), it had to be reduced(although maybe not as drastically)
    And once again, this is nothing new, Feral has not changed much, so if you already hated the skillset before, why were you even playing the spec?
    A lot of us like druids, and want to be just as competitive as everyone else. Blizzard themselves stated that your talent choices would greatly affect your rotation, and someone who dedicated themselves to picking active talents with the most complex rotation should do higher dps.

Druids already start out with a complex and often convoluted rotation, and if you want to compete with other melee you have to take the most complicating talents to match their easy rotations.

And again, as he said, our AOE is shit. Has been since cata. They occasionally fIX it for a tier or two with a trinket or a set bonus, then it goes back to being terrible.

So why rant about a class you love but want to be fixed? The answer should be easy.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I'm starting to hate this spec. And I absolutely want to flay alive the person who designed Legion 'improvements' for Cats.
    - crappy Artifact ability
    - messed up AP progression (19-20 tiers to get two mandatory gold nodes as opposed to 16-17 for majority of other classes. Simply because you HAVE to go bottom side to rush Rip and Rake bonus damage nodes)
    - crappy AOE
    - crappy rotation as it is (screw SR. And screw Blizzard. Yes, again)
    - crappy RNG mechanics. The only classes that have to endure even worse amount of unfair RNG crap are Outlaws and Armswarriors. If you don't get that Ashamane proc during the burst - you fail. If you proc it @ last 2-4 seconds of your current Rip duration - you fail. If it procs on a target that has 4% hp remaining while you cleave 3 of them - you fail. I am quite familiar with the feeling of the game being unfair to the player, but this is a whole new level of retardiness.
    Seriously. Even the unluckiest of Arms warriors probably can enjoy playing his role more than a Cat. And yes, I can tell that much - got an arms alt myself, sitting patiently in a class hold and waiting for AP to stack up.
    Skin them alive and throw them into the sea. Gods, it feels like Ghostcrapler never actually left Blizzard.

Will you just f*cking reroll already? Jeez.. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Karinaku View Post
    Will you just f*cking reroll already? Jeez.. Shut up.
    So after I /ignored your posts you made a second account for the sole purpose of throwing profanities my way. Typical "FERALZ R FIEN" player.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    So after I /ignored your posts you made a second account for the sole purpose of throwing profanities my way. Typical "FERALZ R FIEN" player.
    Only account I commented on your thread with.

Honestly I don't mind the single target. It's pretty much the hardest spec in the game to play optimally right now yea but it feels really rewarding and we do lots of damage so it pays off.

I am surprised we didn't get any aoe buff however. I feel like at the very least they should change the recharge on the Brutal Slash talent from 15 seconds to 5-10 second recharge. Feral definitely needs some AOE buffs; it's completely nonviable in higher Mythic+ as it currently stands.

Deleted
    Did someone ever tested Mythic Dungeons with Tier19 Setbonus (beta or something)?