Trial of Valor. LFR, Normal, Mythic?

Did not see any information regarding it but is ToV exclusively Heroic? The places I have seen mention it say Heroic. But haven't heard anything regarding Normal, Mythic, hell even LFR would be cool I suppose.

SOooo. Yeah any idea if ToV will be for ALL raid difficulties?

Deleted
    Where exactly have you seen anything that would indicate "heroic only"?

It will have Mythic mode at least. Dungeon Journal has Mythic-only abilities listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Where exactly have you seen anything that would indicate "heroic only"?
    Mainly because the only testing I have seen have been Heroic only. So that is why I am asking

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    Mainly because the only testing I have seen have been Heroic only. So that is why I am asking
    Yeah, well, they only testes Odyn and Guarm and Heroic so far. No Normal, LFR or Mythic tests have been done so far. There also has only been a single test conducted so far and that was last monday.

The Dungeon Journal lists all 4 modes btw.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    As of patch 7.1 on live the dungeon journal lists all except LFR.
    The question is will they open it to LFR? Or is it just organized raiding?

Sorry for necro but no need to open new thread.

There will be LFR for it, as it's an option under Raid Finder (obv. locked for now).
    LFR of Trial of Valor has an ilvl requirement of 830.

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Yeah, well, they only testes Odyn and Guarm and Heroic so far. No Normal, LFR or Mythic tests have been done so far. There also has only been a single test conducted so far and that was last monday.

The Dungeon Journal lists all 4 modes btw.

Do you really need to test LFR? I mean that checklist is like this.
    1. Make sure everything hits like a wet noodle
    2. Mysterious heals hit players that can't dodge things so they don't die and feel bad

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    Do you really need to test LFR? I mean that checklist is like this.
    1. Make sure everything hits like a wet noodle
    2. Mysterious heals hit players that can't dodge things so they don't die and feel bad
    Well, in the past, they have had some pretty messed up tuning. But that was in the era of MoP, where LFR was about as difficult as today's normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Glaziola View Post
    As of patch 7.1 on live the dungeon journal lists all except LFR.
    The question is will they open it to LFR? Or is it just organized raiding?

Sorry for necro but no need to open new thread.
    As of right now emerald nightmare shows no LFR information in the dungeon journal either. Sucks cuz I wanted to check the different colors but we'll just have to wait until it's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Drish View Post
    As of right now emerald nightmare shows no LFR information in the dungeon journal either. Sucks cuz I wanted to check the different colors but we'll just have to wait until it's out.
    I think i saw ToV listed in the raid finder yesterday when queue-ing for EN LfR, it was greyed out of course, but still listed.

Good thing too, with how Kara is shaping up to be a huge mess of disappointed players, Blizz can't afford to make 7.1 a full "Get organized or GTFO"-fest...

LFR was on PTR for one day