Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So fury gained nothing? LOL

This can't be accurate ?
    Nothing and Everything

Arms from 1st to 15th lul thx blizz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Take it with a grain of salt, Demo isn't going to top any fight, neither will arcane, feral or retribution.

The specs that top every encounter are literally in the bottom to hovering around the mid (unholy, mm, ww and fire).
    Arcane and feral are in top5 performing specs last time I have checked. (overall in EN)

Ret and demo are in the middle, but with buffs for those two specs and havoc and arms crushing nerfs, they will end up somewhere in the top as well.

LOL at the demo warlock in first place. This is all you need to know the sims have ZERO relevance to actual raid results.

The last Simcraft result placed demo warlocks at #4.
    Let's see Ursoc Heroic logs shall we? The closest we have to a Patchwerk fight.
    The first warlock and demonology comes at #486.

These sims are total garbage.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    Ursoc is probably close to the most patchwerk boss right now, and it was nowhere near what the old sims said, I laughed when I saw them...it showed MM was at the bottom, I think it was bottom 6 or so? yeah....no.
    Pretty much. I'm just amazed that we're in 2016 and Sims like that are still taken as gospel before raid content goes live. Or moreso that the folks that run the simcraft website even post simple Patchwerk results anymore.

Deleted
    The gear for this simulation is 840 with ilvl 820 relics and 19 artefact traits. What exactly does this represent in a raid where usually everyone now (if you are farming mythic+ dungeons) has >850 gear as well as 850+ relics and 21+ traits. Especially since some classes (e.g. MM) get another gold trait at 20.
    On top of that the APL for some specs is probably not optimal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crun View Post
    Arcane and feral are in top5 performing specs last time I have checked. (overall in EN)

Ret and demo are in the middle, but with buffs for those two specs and havoc and arms crushing nerfs, they will end up somewhere in the top as well.
    They are not lol. Arcane mage, MM hunter, Havoc DH, Spriest and DKs are the highest dps right now on every encounter, but Nythendra.

Also Feral, Arcane, Ret and Demo need mechanical changes, buffing their dmg will not improve their abysmal synergy with the encounters.

Thank god they nerfed hunters

10+ Year Old Account
    Some specs also scale worse then others, Ret for example has horrible mastery scaling and just meh critical strike and versatility scaling. As gear levels increase you can expect some to go up in position while others will come down. Just don't expect massive place shifts, e.g. Frost DK wont be near the top anytime soon.

That arms drop and dps delta, lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Sims are never relevant as Patchwerk encounters don't exist.
    Theres ways to sim movement, I know, hard to understand.

Just because simcraft only shows patchwerk, doesn't mean sims are useless junk.

Sims are good, but you have to add movement when neccesary.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are those sims still done assuming 19 traits? Marksman gets it's second gold at 20 traits. So, yeah.. take that with a grain of salt.