Pack Leader Trait (BM) not working

Putting points into the Pack Leader trait does NOT seem to increase its damage. I watched as I put 1/3>2/3 and 2/3>3/3 and each time the tool tip damage remained the same. I figured this was just a tool tip error so I spec'd into marks and put 1 point into wind arrows (12% increased aimed shot damage) and low and behold the tool tip for aimed shot automatically updated to a new amount. I do not have a real world way to test this (except my gut feeling my ST has not increased as much as it should have with 22 traits) as there is no way to remove the traits and re-add them besides spending an exorbitant amount of AP, but if anyone else can chime in and see if they experience, or have experienced the same thing, that would be appreciated.

In theory you should be able to calculate whether your Kill Command is doing the correct amount of enough damage using the damage formulas (you can find them here).

I just did this and can confirm there is indeed a tooltip error (the tooltip does not include Pack Leader). When you use Kill Command against a target dummy though, the damage does correctly include the damage bonus from Pack Leader.

You can check using your own stats. The tooltip shows:
    Kill Command damage = 4.5*AP*(1.18+Mastery/15556)*(1+Versatility/40000)

When it SHOULD show:
    Kill Command damage = 4.5*AP*(1.18+Mastery/15556)*(1+Versatility/40000)*(1+0.05*Pack Leader Level)

But if you use Kill Command against a raid boss target dummy then you'll find that the second formula (the one that includes the damage boost from Pack Leader) calculates the damage correctly, after you multiply by 0.6802 due to raid boss armour (which reduces the damage of all physical attacks).
    Last edited by Turtel; 2016-09-24 at 10:59 PM.