Mythic+ Gear, will it be worth later on?

For example I got Mythic+ 7 done this week and I know the gear was capped to 850 base first week but say Nighthold comes out and I don't want to raid either because don't have a guild and just wanna ru nthem with friends can it still give equiv gear to raiding heroic nighthold or w/e?

Yes.

You'll be able to run higher mythic levels, rewarding better gear, putting it on par (or close to) raiding gear ilvl.

I'm wondering the same, what's going to happen after nighhold or even the next raids get released?, if they keep adding levels, the grind to higher levels will get a bit tedious.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    the grind to higher levels will get a bit tedious.
    What grind?

You know you don't start back at +2 every week right? it's -2 of whatever your highest was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What grind?

You know you don't start back at +2 every week right? it's -2 of whatever your highest was.
    Lul rip easy lvl 2 +3 chest farm

Lul rip easy lvl 2 +3 chest farm
    Yeah damn, i wish they did start at level 2. Mythic+ days are defined by hunting for people with fresh keystones right now as all of ours are too high to be useful for farming

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svisalith View Post
    Yeah damn, i wish they did start at level 2. Mythic+ days are defined by hunting for people with fresh keystones right now as all of ours are too high to be useful for farming
    Fear not i have like 45 toons if i have enough time to level them up and gear them to 840 before next expansion ends will give you a hand

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    What grind?

That's only when you loot the key from the weekly chest. If you have a key before opening it won't give you another higher one and you can start at +2 again.

You can just kill a couple squirrels in World Quests and get 895 gear. There will be no difference between mythic raiders who play 80 hours a week and a casual scrub who logs in for 15 min a week.
    No need to raid or do mythics anymore.
    Blizzard has made us all special snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekkers View Post
    You can just kill a couple squirrels in World Quests and get 895 gear. There will be no difference between mythic raiders who play 80 hours a week and a casual scrub who logs in for 15 min a week.
    No need to raid or do mythics anymore.
    Blizzard has made us all special snowflakes.
    Aight. You loot squirrels... I'll loot mythic bosses. We'll compare gear at end of tier.