Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    -snip-
    Anaxie, do not generalize all posts you read here as a united voice of all PvPers, because you are making silly assumptions:

1) I believe majority of pvpers do not really care to force fresh PvErs que BGs
    2) 5% this number will increase as towards end of xpac, is still a huge difference in pvp. Also in world PvP as well as duels it will be a huge gab socket, tier bonuses, trinkets, huge ilvl gaps, and yes duels/wpvp is part of PvP
    3) Personally i am happy getting AP from Arena, its pretty fast if not on par with doing Wquests.
    4) Bots always are still in game, its called prestige levels + honor talents, so the fact that PvE gear is superior to PvP gear does not change the fact about botting.
    5) Dear PvE Ret, plz do read pvp notes before posting on pvp forums, in arena all trinkets, sets, enchants, sockets are not active, only matters is ilvl, and if those PvErs are good they will be playing vs Glads who will have same ilvl gear, and if they suck, their extra 5%stats wont help them and they will lose just as easy.

Personally i believe WoD system to balance PvP vs PvE gear in Wpvp was the best, boosting Ilvl higher, so lets say Glad gear rewards get 830ilvl (which takes 2.2k cr+) in combat Ilvl increases to lets say 900, this way fresh 110 will be more benefited from running Heroic Dungeons where they get 830+ ilvl gear than pushing arena to 2.2kcr+, yet PvPers will have an upper hand in PvP both PvP instances and wpvp. And Yes this may be abused vs downing world bosses but who cares about world bosses.

PvP is still large part of WoW, aka Blizzcon 3v3, hence PvPers deserve Devs' time and effort to balance our side of the game.

In relation to PVP, this is the worst expansion I've played. Forced PVE. Buggy PVP. Gaining PVP gear is a confusing RNG mess.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    WOD proves this 100% inaccurate and wrong, sorry.
    Humans take the path of least resistance, which will always be afking and botting bgs.

Get used to not getting gear from pvp, it's going to never give good gear and rightfully so.
    What you mean never? It has only been a season (which just started) and it will fail Just like WotLk they will give up on this system. A PVE player like you doesn't even remember what happened in WotLK?