Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was nerfed for the same reason I hate you all.
    Because im the best thing ever? why thank you <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    The ammount of dishonesty of shaman player in this thread is quite sad...

It was OP, period. That's why blizzard fixed it. And now it's still really good. Instant mount is good enough, no need of instant supercharged mount.
    This, its funny how I was the one being pointed out as the troll when something that needed a nerf was in fact nerfed. And in this case i should say most of it was a FIX to something that wasn't working as intended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    You really needed to make a post for this? They whole thing was OP and most shamans knew it

0/10 troll
    Oh just go away. It wasn't OP, it was the only decent follower we had. You know what was and still is OP? The Paladin follower who has a cone stun that increases damage taken by 100% for 5 second during it (was 10) with barely any CD who does actual damage atop of this.

Or the Lightspawn, that's basically a permanent Nobundo in terms of healing, if not better while also delivering damage atop of that.

The only remotely decent champion shamans had was Rehgar and he was useless in combat, only good to get from one mob to the next. Now he's worse than basic ground mounts due to guild bonuses and soon will be even more terrible with more and more people getting pathfinder. Just why do Shamans seem to attract people like you?

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    This, its funny how I was the one being pointed out as the troll when something that needed a nerf was in fact nerfed. And in this case i should say most of it was a FIX to something that wasn't working as intended.
    It did NOT NEED a nerf at all. A nerf was wholly unwarranted. Rehgar does nothing beyond the movement increase. Even with this increase he wasn't all that stellar compared to OTHER CLASSES CHAMPIONS. Yes some of them were also nerfed but most of them remain leagues above our champions by a large margin.

I'd trade ALL OF OUR CHAMPIONS on a heartbeat for Lothraxion. Even the Lightspawn.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    it was 130% move speed on 230% blizz even said this
    And 130% was the only thing making him worth being taken. You already have a 10% bonus on regular mounts due to guild. Meaning he was barely better than them even at that point. With Pathfinder coming and stacking with this, he'd be worse than regular mounts quite a bit already. Now he's a worse by a huge margin.

His only benefit was a non combat one, one that allowed you to get quickly from A to B that would've already been inferior solely due to pathfinder in short order. Compared to the Lightspawn or Paladin heroes he was outright atrocious all along. He did not warrant a nerf. All this did was end up with shamans having the choice between several terrible and borderline useless champions to acompany you.

It really feels as if you guys never had a look at the stuff other classes get and only looked at other shaman heroes.

DH and Shadow rage about the nerfs they'll receive in the upcoming patch and Blizzard immediatly starts backtracking on those. Meanwhile the only decent shaman champion is being cried about by some shamans themselves because he isn't as terrible at the other champions. Because equality between the terrible shaman champions is more important than looking at other classes champions. I hate you people so much it's hard to put in words.
    Last edited by mmoc5e6c40f22c; 2016-09-26 at 10:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    snip.
    it's the way of warcraft, shaman must always be trash tier, we can't be top anything.

that was actually a typo i ment it was 130 not 230 like most people keep claiming, i tested it briefly and it legit was nowhere close to 230%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it's the way of warcraft, shaman must always be trash tier, we can't be top anything.
    I'm just not certain if it's funny or sad. When the cone AoE stun with barely any CD that increases damage by 100% Paladins were outraged and complained because they couldn't easily solo all the group quests anymore (the big ones, with the 50 million+ hp guys). And it was merely changed from 10 to 5 seconds.

Meanwhile a bunch of shamans manage to never look beyond our class. They compare Rehgar to Mylra and proclaim him OP because he's better than Mylra. Ignoring that there's a bunch of other classes out there. For some reason they pretend this is a one class game and try to balance shaman specs and heroes on themselves only. Even Vanessa Van Cleef, the first rogue bodyguard is now a better bodyguard than any Shaman has. She does some DPS and constantly stuns for 5 seconds albeit single target only. It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    It was nerfed for the same reason I hate you all.
    We all love you too Jotaux.

Ontopic: Rehgar isn't really OP. He never was. He did give some great benefits (and still does even after they've fixxed the bug), but seriously? There are WAY stronger followers on other classes, which are definitely stronger than Reghar ever was.
    Personally speaking, I couldn't care less if I'm moving 30% faster or not. I'm still a instant casted epic mount and I'm able to interact with things in the world, so who the hell cares.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    Because nothing says "trash tier" like out of combat Movement speed.

I love how this ability started as a minor glyph, which was taken away in the first place. Also, the argument of any other class having unique things like instant flight, stealth, un-daze-able (tanks, really OP for farming), increased swim speed, underwater breathing, one-click water walking auras, passively increased mount speed, glide, double jump, etc. is very strong. Wish Shaman would have something like this.

because shaman's aren't allowed to have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gaucho- View Post
    I love how this ability started as a minor glyph, which was taken away in the first place. Also, the argument of any other class having unique things like instant flight, stealth, un-daze-able (tanks, really OP for farming), increased swim speed, underwater breathing, one-click water walking auras, passively increased mount speed, glide, double jump, etc. is very strong. Wish Shaman would have something like this.
    We do have 1-click water walking

there was this shaman, whining that his ability is too OP.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    We all love you too Jotaux.

Ontopic: Rehgar isn't really OP. He never was. He did give some great benefits (and still does even after they've fixxed the bug), but seriously? There are WAY stronger followers on other classes, which are definitely stronger than Reghar ever was.
    Personally speaking, I couldn't care less if I'm moving 30% faster or not. I'm still a instant casted epic mount and I'm able to interact with things in the world, so who the hell cares.
    LEts see, Pally has a tank follower than cant hold aggro, does shit for damage, and dies with more than 2-3 mobs OR a ret follower that does like 10k DPS, cant wait to choose

As a pally I will give you my holy dreadlord that does nothing useful for your 100% movement insta cast mount that works everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    I think it was nerfed due to a large amount of Shamans crying about how they couldn't use any other ally since they were "forced" to use Rehgar.
    I believe this to be true. Ret gets a 15 second AOE stun for crying out loud so I wouldn't have gone as far to say Rehgar was OP. But it wasn't like I'd choose any other champion. I probably still won't :P

Quote Originally Posted by addlemanc View Post
    We do have 1-click water walking
    I thought that was weird too but then I realized he was talking about Path of Frost, thus the "aura" part, rather than the per person water walking that Shammy get.