Poll: Should bosses that don't drop loot for a player have a 100% drop rate of AP items?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I think it would be nice, sure. I queue for a specific dungeon and I might get something per boss, I do random and I seem to get a much higher chance as well as a completion item. I think if they are doing to give us these silly runes again, that giving us a 100-150 (0 AK) item isn't too much to ask. As with loot rules, looting once per week/lockout.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Need a consolation prize? Poor you.

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Well ya, like it's been for the past 12 years lol. Never really been an issue.
    Actually it hasn't at all. That's why on many occasions Blizz offers things to let you buy gear if you get screwed by RNG. Valor, badges, etc.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Well ya, like it's been for the past 12 years lol. Never really been an issue.
    Oh right, why change anything because it's been like that since forever?
    It feels a lot better getting a little progress on your artifact than 20g or whatever which is absolutely useless.
    The world (of warcraft) wouldnt move forward if everyone were thinking like that.

I think they should drop AP, would be better than gold. Maybe something you could specify in preferences like a loot spec?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eh, it seems like a good idea now but that would just makes us all get to the point where AP is useless even quicker and then people would just be mad when they got that.
    That point is quite a few months away for most classes. Even if you max out your traits, then you can max out the bonus OR max out another artifact. Even then that's ~5m AP iirc and we won't hit that for a long time.

On the other hand, they really need to do something about AP rewards in Mythic + vs raids, Dungeons are giving a lot more AP for a lot less effort atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Was in MoP or WoD, where you were guaranteed a drop from the last instance boss no matter what? Why was that ever removed?
    They upped the drop percent per boss so they took the guaranteed loot off the last boss.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    They upped the drop percent per boss so they took the guaranteed loot off the last boss.
    Really now? I haven't done that many instances in Legion, maybe about 20'ish, and I've had like 2-3 actual item drops.... O well, not that I really need them, but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Really now? I haven't done that many instances in Legion, maybe about 20'ish, and I've had like 2-3 actual item drops.... O well, not that I really need them, but still.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

If it'll stop people from making threads like these, I'm for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    What happend when u didt get loot from an boss in the previous 10years`

You were left empty handed, why should it change.
    We used to get badges/points to accrue until we got enough for gear so that unlucky runs with no drops wouldn't sting as bad... so this wouldn't be unheard of.

I just want bosses to drop actual loot for me. Of the many, many runs (Heroic and Mythic) I have done of Halls of Valor since launch, i have received loot 50% of the time, and it's been only one of two items: the pants and headpiece from Odyn.