Resto shaman trinkets

Haven't seen a whole lot of info anywhere about our trinkets. Anyone have some good insight and/or links to resto shaman trinkets?

Right now I'm using DMC:hellfire(since I was supposed to be ele originally) and a world quest int/mastery stat stick. The only healing trinket I've seen is the wisp trinket from EN. The use on that trinket is absolutely pathetic so I went back to my original set-up. On my holy priest I've been using the concave lens and the trinket from maw(shield+heal). Each one respectively heals for 3-5% each fight, which feels like a useful proc.

Is the DMC: promises trinket worth getting? I love the throughput from hellfire and don't particularly want to give it up, but the extra regen would certainly be nice also.

I've heard some of the proc trinkets are actually based on dots/hots so I wonder if they'd have increased functionality with a heavy riptide oriented spec.

Edit: found out correct names
    Bottled Hurricane
    the on use trinket from some mythic is very strong, its tiny storm in a glass or sth like that, 30 sec cd and your healing spells charge it up, and u can use it and it accounts for like 3-4 % of healing done, (could be more if i would use the effect regularly but i use it if i feel it could need it) ,i think haste is its stat. Im pretty sure there is no better trinket out there, it heals nearly for as much as healing rain does for its duration, and i think it benefits from mastery (not 100% sure about that).

Mote of Sanctification
    The other one is a on use heal 5 people for 125 k or so, so rounabout nearly a million (can crit, uses mastery) ae heal on a 1.5 minute cd, and mastery a stat, helped me out in several dire situations on myth + and in raids as well.

Those two are the best ones i have found till now.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2016-09-27 at 03:27 AM.

When I get them (because RNG hates me) I will be using Naglfar Fare and Vial of Nightmare Fog. Those absorbs are going to be so great, and the crit is also great for us.
    Last edited by deveilblad; 2016-09-27 at 02:45 PM.

Deleted
    Piggy backing on this, I remember seeing a BiS chart for Enhancement but can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyone have it on hand?

I'd much rather have Hellfire than Promises, tbh. The avg ~500 mana cost reduction just isn't that compelling. (I actually forgot about Hellfire. brb collecting Darkmoon Cards.)

I'm also really underwhelmed by the "healer" trinkets in dungeons and raids. The only one I'd consider using over an Int/Mastery or Int/Crit stick is Concave Reflecting Lens. The others are either too inconsistent, or cover a weakness we don't really struggle with (emergency burst healing).

Ive been using ilvl 850 Amalgam's Seventh Spine & Ilvl855 Horn of Valor for a on use option. Been working out very well for me, Mana is not an issue ever, and the on demand stats is great for raiding or PvP.

I've gotten decent ilvl versions of the concave reflecting lens, the naglfar fare, and a few stat sticks. I played around with the reflecting lens for a while and was completely underwhelmed with it. It only did maybe 2-3% of my healing, and a stat stick would provide more healing with less overheal (the overheal from the lens was also really high). I only just got the naglefar fare, but from playing around with it very briefly, it looks really awesome, especially with how it'll proc off everything, including totems.

Question about the amalgam's seventh spine: it says that it refreshes the fragile echo. Does that mean that if you're trying to spam heal a tank or something that you'll basically get no benefit except for one return of mana 6 seconds after you finish healing them? If that's so, it seems pretty weak, but perhaps that's just because I'm more of the type to prefer stronger heals used efficiently rather than more mana regen.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    Bottled Hurricane
    I have this. I don't really care too much for it. My aoe healing is already nice. I would like the shield or extra stats.

You are correct it does not work if you spam someone, however it can refund a decent amount of you switch targets. I've found it does add up to a decent amount of mana regen. My alternative trinkets right now are not that great so i've just ran with it for a while now.

Here is a log of a priest using it, 6 min Heroic Nythendra he gained 216,000 mana.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...=100&source=37

There were a few pulls ive had where i went OOM as our dps was low and the fight lingered. I started rotating between people with healing surge and was able to keep healing as long as i needed because of the refunds i was getting.

- - - Updated - - -

Also is anyone else using Horn of Valor? Would it not be BIS as its on use best stat?

So the general consensus is naglfar is a solid proc. On my priest it accounts for 4-6% healing, which to me is great. And the shield component is really nice.

I healed a few mythic+ this morning, including a mythic+8 arcway. Concave lens accounted for less than 2% of my total healing. Seems pretty garbage to me, definitely going back to my stat stick for now until I farm up a naglfar or amalgams spine...or maybe even a titanforged stat stick!

Btw, this week's mythic+ affixes are really easy. The +4 affix is the pool and +7 is the overhealing shield. Both seem really easy to handle.