Elemental Shaman Rotation Question.

Hi! After the buffs for shaman it seems lightning rod is the way to go instead of asendance. Question is. Do you always pair stormkeeper with power of the maelstrom? Or do you simply use it on cooldown even tho there aint no power of the maelstrom proc up? Cous with asendance it was pretty much 100% chance to pair them up after each other on burst.

Thanks for answers <3

Quote Originally Posted by Anawien View Post
    Hi! After the buffs for shaman it seems lightning rod is the way to go instead of asendance. Question is. Do you always pair stormkeeper with power of the maelstrom? Or do you simply use it on cooldown even tho there aint no power of the maelstrom proc up? Cous with asendance it was pretty much 100% chance to pair them up after each other on burst.

Thanks for answers <3
    Just keep it on CD, dont delay it to pair it up!

Sweet, thanks man :^)

Deleted
    Yea I tried to pair them up and with elemental mastery, but the proc rate of PotM is just so god damn low.

Ehhh lightning rod is still not great, I would say both have their situations. The important thing is what relics you have. I have lavaburst related relics and therefore ASC is by far much better for me than lightning rod, though i like to use it for AoE and cleave in M+ because I also have a 5% CL dmg relic.