Outlaw Short On Run Throughs

warcraftlogs.com/reports/compare/pQX7DMjRAYq8PG2J/frWwd6TmjyGb8R7D#fight=36,1&source=42,Nakertaax&type=damage-done

In comparison to this other rogue, I had a total of 68 RTs in amost 8 minutes, while they had 92 in under 6. I seem to be energy starved at times. I roll for TB or 2+, unless its lust or AR then I will stick with Shark if it is only 1.

One difference I do see is Ghostly Srike. I use it and the other rogue does not.

Any advice would be awesome. This is a bit frustrating. I have compared my logs to others and it is very similar.

Thanks!

Deleted
    If you get lucky enough to be able to get burst and true bearing every time, you can squeeze in a lot of RTs.

Deleted
    Cant see that link at work, but...

He probably have quick draw. Whit procs u can build the combo points faster, so u can make more RT.

Or he using RT without full CP.
    Last edited by mmoc9cdd9b64dd; 2016-09-28 at 02:06 PM.

I agree that is a possible scenario, but about 100k dps difference. I feel I am missing something. I hope it is not just RNG from RTB right?

Deleted
    Well cant answer that without seeing the logs, and compare both of u.

Can be a number off things. I will try see it later at home, but probably people here will help u sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Fehl View Post
    I agree that is a possible scenario, but about 100k dps difference. I feel I am missing something. I hope it is not just RNG from RTB right?
    I mean that and neck enchant, legendary, potions, better gear, shorter fight...

You had a lot of Shark rolls, which is good for damage, but doesn't give you any more combo points unlike broadsides, jolly roger, indirectly buried treasure/grand melee/true bearing.

Are you using Run Through at 5+ combo points?

Yes. I use it at 5+. Our damage on RTs is very close, its the amount of RTs that gets me. I assumed Shark was the best per a video i watched. I guess the best thing is to do what it takes to have more RTs period.