Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The talk about the crusade change is asinine. We need another buff through the board and we'll be fine, or we'll in the place we're currently at, where every class has one or more specs that beat us, forever.

Blizzard has removed essentially all of our mobility, but hasn't given us huge damage in return, neither in cleave/aoe nor single target. Meanwhile many other classes just have better everything: simmed damage, and real damage, because their mobility (/range) and damage is just better than ours. And the rest of them have either much higher damage or much higher mobility, which means we lose.

And let's not even mention the fact that the stat that is on 90%+ of gear we can find is just shit for us.

That's just not how balance works.
    Last edited by stolker; 2016-10-07 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I feel like it's really awkward to have to use a 2 minute CD just to AoE properly in terms of 7.1 personally.
    IKR?
    But some of us find it great and a balanced change.
    Disregarding PvP consequences this new Crusade will bring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    We got really good burst with the current crusade, but DP really isn't that bad. Though i still expect a rebalance of the new crusade. Blizzard isn't making talents for specific purposes anymore.
    DP has nothing on current Crusade.
    1kk FVs are the shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of mobility, Xavius.
    And Mythic Odyn.
    Feth that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Live Crusade: (link that I can't post)

"Increases your damage and haste by 3.5% for 20 sec.

Each Holy Power spent during Crusade increases damage and haste by an additional 3.5%.

Maximum 15 stacks."

7.1 Crusade: (link that I can't post)

"Profoundly empowers your Judgment for 20 sec.

While empowered, Judgment generates 1 Holy Power, has a 75% reduced cooldown, and increases your damage and healing by 3%, stacking up to 15 times."

What I fear is that our single target will go down because of it. Our AoE should do fine since we'll be able to put judgement on literally anything + having greater judgement for 4 targets to guaranteed crit above 50% health the whole time. Although with how things stand, even with a massive amount of haste, you won't be able to get to 15 stacks with the 7.1 Crusade. DP might be the better ST alternative since your wings will be 35% the whole time.

Wow, Crusade seems super enjoyable in its current incarnation, I can see why people mentioned having to move out during crusade would wreck your damage. That much haste sounds amazing!

It sounds like 7.1 is pretty far away, and that the balance team still has a lot of time left to figure things out, right? Is there a place to find the design goals for new crusade, like if they said they have a problem with paladins having that much haste? In any case, I hope things work out well, I'm loving Paladin so far. Leveling feels a little rough at 100-101 but I've heard Ret scales really well with haste.

Any tips for leveling more efficiently (specifically as a Ret with quest gear)?