Question Fast Casting Ground Target Spells

Hello everyone!

I am looking for a macro to fast cast my ground spells originating from my target (well I will then turn it into a mouseover but that's besides the point). I tried using the search function but I couldn't find anything! Anybody know of anyway that is possible?

An example of what I want would be when I use Mass Dispel for it to place it with my target directly in the middle.

I dont believe you can do such a thing, considering there are glyphs and talents in game that cause these types of spells to act in that manner. I would think of it to be a game breaking macro, and involve scripting that Blizzard wouldn't allow.

Not levelled a priest sufficiently yet, but assuming you mean a reticle targeted spell, the green circle you place on the ground to target an AoE.
    If that is the case, then there is no supported means of doing that.
    It is currently by design requiring two hardware actions, one to bring up the reticle and another to confirm and cast.
    There are external means via software or hardware to pass 2 inputs to wow in quick succession, but as that is not achievable in-game it is against the terms.
    Blizzard have specifically said that one hardware action should equal one input received by the game.

Just be aware of that if you want to research that further.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I figured as much , I just wanted to make sure.