Finally - Thank you blizzard!

Seed of Corruption will now properly detonate and spread if the target dies while still affected.
    Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Agony to not stack or generate Soul Shards.

^^
    Finally fixed - Ive been waiting for this since legion started. Maybe its time to put the warlock back in the game

Im excited to try this today - Agony finally stacking to 20 should be a mayor dps increase. And our aoe should be much better aswell.

Has anyone noticed an increase in soul shards?

Deleted
    I love the aoe build and this will make it even better

Deleted
    The fix to Agony puts it to it's pre-buff state afaik, so it';s not a major dps increase at all. The hotfix fucked it up, it was workign before.

The change to See dof Corruption is welcome, it should have been that way for months.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    The fix to Agony puts it to it's pre-buff state afaik, so it';s not a major dps increase at all. The hotfix fucked it up, it was workign before.

The change to See dof Corruption is welcome, it should have been that way for months.
    Fix to Agony? It was a bug fix because in some cases agony didint stack up or generate shards...

Deleted
    Yes, but it was a bug introduced by the balancing patch, so it puts Agony back to where it was except for a 5% damage buff.

So it is not a "major dps increase", unless you want to think of it that way because the balance patch meant a loss that wasn;t intended and the hotfix put sit right again

Agony was working properly before the balancing patch, Agony just does 5% more now than it did then. It's just that briefly we were getting less shards than we should have, so the patch that brought us buffs also brought us a bug that decreased our damage too.

Deleted
    Yes, but it was a bug introduced by the balancing patch, so it puts Agony back to where it was except for a 5% damage buff.

So it is not a "major dps increase", unless you want to think of it that way because the balance patch meant a loss that wasn;t intended and the hotfix put sit right again

Agony was working properly before the balancing patch, Agony just does 5% more now than it did then. It's just that briefly we were getting less shards than we should have, so the patch that brought us buffs also brought us a bug that decreased our damage too.
    edit: nvm I suck at understanding what I read...

15+ Year Old Account

Actually we weren't getting any shards at all at some point
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Deleted
    Wow, I never knew it was a bug, I just assumed affliction warlocks were supposed to run out of shards after you spent your 3 ones.

Deleted
    They do. But after the balanc epatch they ran out too often. It was a bug, Agony was proccing them less thna it should

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Wow, I never knew it was a bug, I just assumed affliction warlocks were supposed to run out of shards after you spent your 3 ones.
    This made me laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jondar View Post
    This made me laugh
    Once upon a time, you got 4 and that really was it.