[Tank]&[Raidlead] what are you parameters for DBM in raid?

Hi guys, so we've curently cleaned the NM and Nythendra + Il'Gynoth yesterday with my guildmates. And we're going for 5/7 this week.

So from my fight with Il'Gynoth i'm seeing some weakness in my UI and DBM, to much informations at once wich result in me not seeing what's important.

Here is my question, what spell do you track with your DBM as a tankfor each boss? And wich one should I ignore?

And I've the same question for raid leading, I think I can ignore some mechanic being raid leader and let everyone track on there own what's important.

Thanks guys!

I found some weak aura for tracking spell done by boss', do you think it could be better de désable DBM and only use a few selected weak aura?

Deleted
    I think there isn't one right answer for this one. I suggest you to open options for DBM per boss and go trough every option and ask yourself, where do I need this information as tank/raid leader. If you can't think of any reason for some information, just disable it and go try the boss and see how it goes.

I personally use BigWigs, WeakAuras and Exorsus raid tools together. I'm leading 20-30 person raids with pretty big skill differences. I have to know exactly what is happening and when. I use BigWigs for boss mechanic timers mostly. WeakAuras for boss buffs/debuff tracking and my class mechanics, there is alot of fancy WAs in forums so you can just import them to your addon. Exorsus raid tools I use to track all biggest CDs, as example Tranquility, Pain Supression or even best of aoe stuns on Ill'gynoth. Exorsus can also inspect the raid so you easily see enchants, artifact progress(for this one, all raiders need the addon or it doesn't work for you) and it also have options for chat alert when ppl are not using flask and things. This Exorsus thing was off topic but it is handy addon for raid leading anyway.