Deleted

UI Identification

imgur.com/a/cDURD

Actually it's not so much about the UI as it is about achieving the unified look. I'm guessing it's ElvUI with Skada and the other bad boys, but how would I go about giving everything that clean look?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbabob View Post
    imgur.com/a/cDURD

Actually it's not so much about the UI as it is about achieving the unified look. I'm guessing it's ElvUI with Skada and the other bad boys, but how would I go about giving everything that clean look?

Thanks in advance.
    just try recreating it. I think that except for the Mainbarbackground (which most likely is kgPanels) everything is Elv. Try Fonts, detach the Powerbar from the Playerframe and so forth. should be doable in about a day or two i guess! Good luck and share your experience/outcome!

There is an addon or plugin for ElvUI called AddonSkins which will help selected addons fit into the theme from my understanding.
    Using SharedMedia to provide common textures/fonts to other addons will help.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.