Road to legendary!

How much content have you guys done to attempt getting your legendary without succeeding?

I have done:

LFR 3/3
    Normal 7/7 x2
    HC 7/7 x2
    HC Dung 100+
    Mythic+ 60+
    Normal Mythics (every single one every week)
    Emissaries every single day.
    Can't remember if there is more stuff that can award a legendary piece, but this is it for now.

And no luck. It's a real struggle for some and for others not. Some have done as much content as me. Some have done tons more then I have.
    Some get 1 legendaries others gets 2-5. I can't really say that I am a fan of the RNG, but I wont give up, someday in the future I might have one aswell.

GL HF to everyone out there that still wants to get their first legendary.
    Last edited by Alphabulous; 2016-09-30 at 03:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe a quarter of that?
    I couldn't give a shit less about legendaries. Yes they're powerful, but so far elusive enough to not sweat farming them.
    I'll get one in time. Not really worried about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    You definitively didn't do mythic 7/7 raid. Maybe you should do that. It greatly increases your change to get a legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    You definitively didn't do mythic 7/7 raid. Maybe you should do that. It greatly increases your change to get a legendary
    As soon as my guild leader let me join in on a mythic boss I will. Sitting on the bench for nythendra due to being DK ^^ Even though I'm cool as a hwip

One normal dungeon. Dragon boss in DHT.

On my alt, of course. Nadda in my main which spammed literally everything possible including mythic dungeons first reset.

Deleted
    Got my legendary from second emissary chest I ever opened.