Outlaw Rogue Relics

Hey guys, I've been reading up on Outlaw quite a bit since the nerf that hit us a few days ago in order to try and maximize the damage that I'm doing. I've been jumping between different forums, Icy-veins, and guides, trying to get a good understanding of our stat weights and the Artifact Traits that pack the most punch. As a general rule it seems to be agreed upon that Fate's Thirst (Increase damage done by Run Through by 6%) trumps any ilvl gain that a relic would provide, but I've also read that Fate Bringer (Reduce the energy cost of finishing moves by 3) is slightly better than Fate's Thirst because it allows for smoother Run Through spam.

I was reading through Stjern's Rogue guide, trying to find a little more insight and in his "Relic -ilvl equivalence" he balances Fate's Thirst as having a 40.51 ilvl value while Fate Bringer sits slightly higher at 44.51 ilvl value. I realize it's mostly speculative and probably depends a lot on our current secondary stats, but I was wondering if it would be better to just find 3 relics that provide Fate Bringer or if there should be a mix of the two traits provided by our relics. Prior to all of my reading, I was under the impression that Fate's Thirst was the best and it was what I was focused on getting as a bonus from my relics.

I'm new to theorycrafting and such so any help and/or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fatebringer is (and has been all time) the best trait especially after the nerfs. Energy starvation is a real deal. But really, both are great and you should prio these.

So Fate Bringer is just better hands down? Or does it depend on our secondary stats? I'm just trying to figure out if I should go Fate Bringer all across the board or if I should through in a Fate's Thirst or two as well.

Is it a simple "1, 2," process getting into running sims and such or does it require more time and understanding than just downloading the required programs and going to the proper sites?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to share what I've found so far, I ran a couple of sims through AMR and played around with the different relics available and tried to stay as close to flat value ilvl's as I could when varying them and what I've found is that Fatebringer is indeed better, albeit, slightly. I know that probably doesn't come as a surprise to many of you but it takes a load off of my shoulders to have I clear answer.