Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as a Blizzard employee quits they reveal their mmo-c prescence, so its better to post here than in the acknowledged black hole that is the EU forums.

We have no idea!
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

15+ Year Old Account
    They read MMO-C more than they do the EU forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TelefonoGatewood View Post
    The community managers are supposed to collect feedback from the forums and present it to the devs.
    I doubt the devs "have time" (or can be arsed to) read the forums, there's too much noise and hurt for their frail egos :-) They haven't really done "direct engagement" with community since GC left.

The EU forums are in practice completely and totally dead. Perhaps the feedback is collected and then sent to the Community Managers in US, but I'd guess it's not. Nothing ever comes back and most of the stuff is copy&pasted notices from US originals. If you're "lucky", you might get an answer from EU Community Manager - who doesn't really know anything and can't really say anything and it's about as good as not getting an answer.

It's just ridiculously bad, there's absolutely no point posting in EU forums. It's been like this for a long long time and I doubt it's ever going to change. This forum has much more conversation value than Blizzard EU forums, which is just sad.

I know they talked a lot about improving feedback and restructuring the global CM team during Legion, but I haven't really seen much change.
    I suppose the video someone linked showing the devs looking at both forums is invalid? And I even remember the devs (or GC) saying that they occasionally scan the forums. Yeah, it's handled by CM's 99% of the time, but remember a lot of devs are players too and some do occasionally check the forum, even if they don't reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    They read MMO-C more than they do the EU forums.
    Sad but true.

Even their tech support on EU is dead.
    I had a bug report up on EU forum which I bumped once a week. After 2 months I got a friend to write on the US forum and they fixed the problem in less than 1 hour.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup