Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Here ya'll are complaining about damage(which i am too), but now im wondering why we're 1 of 3 classes that don't have the ability to get a class hall upgrade that gives us one of our weekly seals in the class hall..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    What set up are you running for Frost DK cuz I don't have any trouble getting top if not near top of charts. People can't base numbers on Simcrafts.
    What you do in your guild is not indicative of the big picture. I was top 5 of my guild as frost during mythic HFC...that doesn't mean the spec was fine..it meant i played with pretty bad players.

In response to a post higher up the page...

They shouldn't have made the comment about lack of mobility leading to higher on target dps then. I can't argue based on what I think their intentions are. I'm merely arguing based on what they've told us. If you want to waste time assuming their intentions schizoide, go for it.

What they said is less mobility = higher damage. Their words. Not my interpretation of their words. Their exact words. So we have a right to hold them to that.

Well, good luck with that. I hope you succeed.

~200 parses per class is not enough data? Someone doesn't understand statistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    In response to a post higher up the page...

They shouldn't have made the comment about lack of mobility leading to higher on target dps then. I can't argue based on what I think their intentions are. I'm merely arguing based on what they've told us. If you want to waste time assuming their intentions schizoide, go for it.

What they said is less mobility = higher damage. Their words. Not my interpretation of their words. Their exact words. So we have a right to hold them to that.
    Well said in my opinion. Again, we're middle of the road as unholy at the average skill level, and we're downright poor at the higher end. Frost is in need of serious love all around. Blizzard can reasonably be asked to remedy this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Well, good luck with that. I hope you succeed.
    What other recourse is there?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Feel is subjective, so sure. But the data doesn't support Unholy needing a buff to overall performance.
    This is a good one. So, what class are you playing? Hunter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meladee View Post
    What set up are you running for Frost DK cuz I don't have any trouble getting top if not near top of charts. People can't base numbers on Simcrafts.
    Just because you're playing with bad players, doesn't mean the class isn't bad. Frost DK is objectively one of the worst specs in terms of numbers in the game right now. Check warcraftlogs by yourself. Top Frost DKs are pulling numbers equal to 50th percentile of other classes. It's laughably bad, so bad that if the class would be removed from the game overnight, less than 1% of the playerbase would notice, because no one is even playing it anymore.