Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Has any beat Arcway +9 within timer? Or even get extra Chests?
    My group can steadily do +10/11 now (cleared 3 so far)...but whenever someone gets an Arcway keystone...might as well forfeit that

It's a 40 minute timer...and we've missed out twice now by less than 5min. Way too large of a time investment. Even with no wipes, we've had difficulty beating that timer =/

15+ Year Old Account
    Mythic+ 10 Neltharions Lair, screw naraxxus.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Mythic+ 10 Neltharions Lair, screw naraxxus.
    should check out our 15 video of Nelths :P

BRH 10 with tyrannical didn't make the timer tough for 11 key.

Let me be honest its a fucking dog shit rng affexe Tyrannical with bolstering with overflowing, like i don't even.......
    Second last boss in that shit place was hitting me for 2 mil or 1.5 trough sotr, yeaaaaaaa buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by revize View Post
    Has any beat Arcway +9 within timer? Or even get extra Chests?
    My group can steadily do +10/11 now (cleared 3 so far)...but whenever someone gets an Arcway keystone...might as well forfeit that

It's a 40 minute timer...and we've missed out twice now by less than 5min. Way too large of a time investment. Even with no wipes, we've had difficulty beating that timer =/
    Yes, we quite comfortably beat the +9 timer on a second run. Failed the first @55 mins (its 45min timer iirc) with so many deaths and a full wipe. Second time we knew what to expect and it wasn't really an issue.

Which bit trips you up? And were your +10's last weeks US (as naturally nearly anything will be harder)
    @Ebalina while overflowing does mean you have to be a little careful its most certainly one of the easiest affixes - speaking from the POV of running with a holy priest with the serenity legendary too. Bolstering isn't synergizing with others like EU had with necro / raging last week (and basically is a raging at the worst points and a lot lighter the rest of the time if you manage it properly), and tyrannical while making bosses absolute dicks is easier to make the timer one, provided you actually CAN kill the boss reliably. BRH certainly isn't a fun one though as most of the bosses are lethal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think it depends on the Arcway affixes? This week with the US affixes we could +3 a 6-7 key, and +2 an 8-9 key. Didn't bother trying an 11 Arcway with fortified though because it's pretty cancerous instance anyways. Outside of the demon trash nothing in there is particularly bad, except when you get held up by a spirit patrolling in a terrible position (which we will go clear other trash if we don't have clean access).

You can make up some serious time in the construct room if you do double pulls with good CC, and position them in such a way that your group benefits from the haste bubble but they don't. Granted I play a blood DK so that makes it pretty easy to do. We usually double pull that room, haste clobber a double pack down, then pull the other trash pack. Usually you have a haste void zone down for a good 10-15 seconds for the construct boss which helps absolutely melt him.

Other things that can save time is once you clear the patrolling trash in the withered bosses room is to just pull the entire room to LoS all of the mana worms and then just AoE it all down. The spider trash, even on +9 (just have to be careful of the exploding ones) is pretty easy to AoE down. We just gather them all up, stack up, and when enough devour/roots are out hit them with a stun.

+5 EoA

I want to go higher but my gear is poorly optimized so I need to change around the stats better to improve my output

Did a mythic+10 vault of the wardens last week. We didn't get the timer because we messed up an invis pot.

I've done +5 EoA with my key, but then it upgraded to HoV +6 and my guild said "fuuuuu** that".

10+ Year Old Account
    8+ Vault, i just hate the entire concept of M+
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

+9 vault. Could have made the timer if we had played better, but we were fairly inexperienced about the dungeon on mythic+.

BRH+10. Nowhere even remotely close to timer. Finished it with our DH tank soloing the last 45% of the boss.

Never again...
    Last edited by Kanika; 2016-10-12 at 08:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    +8 maw last night. Waz ez till last boss when we wiped 4 times cause healer could not see fucking waves and was instand killed... would have been 3 minutes b4 timer
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

I'm a casual-bad only running +2's and waiting for a +5 maw key proc sometime to get a carry in a +5. I run a small guild of friends where everyone pretty much plays dps toons for any "hard" content, and no one's really interested in tanking or healing mythics at all.

Managed a +5 Darkheart Thicket the other night just within the timer but we killed way too much trash. I think optimizing our paths will let us do a few levels higher with our current gear.