Quick question on optimal Sub artifact trait tree

So after getting finality, icy veins has us going to get the third gold trait. I was just curious if going for the extra damage on Nightblade and Sinister Strike would be more valuable? Thanks.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...xQKvU/preview#

You should have gone directly across the bottom, from Goremaw's Bite through to Finality. That includes Precision Strike (Shadowstrike) and Demon's Kiss (Nightblade).

That effing sucks, this doc wasn't available when I started dumping AP into my fangs...how much dps am i losing by using the icy veins guide and not this one?

Thanks for the resource, I've seen this before but looks like it was updated along with the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbonez View Post
    That effing sucks, this doc wasn't available when I started dumping AP into my fangs...how much dps am i losing by using the icy veins guide and not this one?

Thanks for the resource, I've seen this before but looks like it was updated along with the updates.
    it had that path pmuch right when legion opened

altough im still not sure if it's actually worth putting a point into second shurriken

Some people claim icyveins' guide is optimal. I don't think there's much difference between the two by 15+ traits. Stjern's path starts off stronger, icyveins' might be a bit better toward the end until you pick up Gutripper. There's probably not much disparity between them by then.

Yea my next point in sub is 30k, heard that's what it will cost to redo talent tree. So looking for some answers, if i'm at a significant dps loss should i redo talents or just keep it where it's at since those are my next two traits. Although they will cost a ton of AP.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uniquesnowflakename View Post
    Some people claim icyveins' guide is optimal. I don't think there's much difference between the two by 15+ traits. Stjern's path starts off stronger, icyveins' might be a bit better toward the end until you pick up Gutripper. There's probably not much disparity between them by then.
    Thank you. So I take it as I won't have to redo traits, which is reassuring since I'm switching from outlaw and I know what the ap costs are going to be soon. That leads to my next question. After Finality, should I go for increased nightblade and shadow strike damage or the third gold trait? I really feel like the increased damage from those are huge for our two biggest damage dealing abilites

Not sure about icy - veins guide. Their artifact path seems OK, but their opener is definitely wrong.

Biggest difference i see between stjern and icy veins guide is that you'll pick up the 2nd golden trait much sooner vs stjerns if you go IV. I see ranking sub rogues with akaari soul in their logs.