MM tips on Inquisitor Tormentorum

Hi all,

This has been a brutal boss encounter for me and I'm looking for some help to become better. The mechanics of the fight are easy enough, it's just that as MM, I'm finding it really really difficult to kill adds that spawn AND not pull the damn stun dogs from the top alcoves with SW and/or Barrage. I've tried posting up really close to the boss, but this does wonky things for SW aiming and add killing and sometimes even randomly picks up the felhunters from up top.

TL;DR: how do you _RELIABLY_ not pull the damn fel hunter dogs from the alcoves during Inquisitor Tormentorum?

Thanks in advance

Get a tank that understands you should clear the dogs out first. If that's not an option:

1) Try going absolute max range from the boss, who shouldn't be at the same range as them.

2) Go behind the boss and aim facing the center of the room.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Hiya basically the stratergy i take is to use volley.
    I dont notice a dps drop and it's easier to not pull dogs.
    How this fight is tanked in mythic plus is when he tp's the ads are cleaved, focus on the boss.
    When he uses soul tap you can simple use a 10sec spell or toggle on/off or use ur volley to remove it and continue to aim shot.
    Make sure you're standing under the ledges facing the middle of the room after the tp to not pull the dogs with your sidewinders.. this also prevents the disorientate.
    Hope that helps, anything i missed or is wrong please let me know.
    If ur not mm GL
    Last edited by Angrox; 2016-10-01 at 10:24 PM.

Hug the wall, shoot facing center of the room. Do not cast Sidewinders when he is about to teleport.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    Swap to Volley and ^.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Do Volley attacks stack Bullseye?

Quote Originally Posted by Ohai View Post
    Do Volley attacks stack Bullseye?
    Nah, it doesn't.