Deleted

Easiest dungeon for mythic + (to try to get the highest possible) ?

like the title says, yeah

Deleted
    Azshara, Court of Stars, Maw of Souls.

Rest depends on your comp, but these three stick out as the easiest.

Deleted
    Maw and NL. All the bosses are of trivial difficulty and very few problematic trash mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

For Court of Stars, you need at least two AoE stuns or silences for the imp packs, and a prot pally is nice for making the dreadlord search trivial (truthguard points it out), but that is the only notable thing about the place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post

If you are trying to go +10 I would avoid all of these. The last boss of each of these is extremely difficult with the 3rd affix. Nelths Lair is by far the easiest on +10 this week.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For +10?

I've done half of them on 11 and 10, and a lot of them are really composition dependent. Tyrannical is the 3rd affix this week so...

Maw of Souls - Easy, Helya does require a lot of DPS on the first phase, otherwise you will have double melee tentacles

Neltharions Lair - Long as you keep up on the adds on the first boss, the rest is easy, like any other week just be careful on the scorpion and rock throwing packs

Darkheart Thicket - Easy until the last boss. Last boss is absolutely aids with Tyrannical and if you don't have enough HP or proper defensive CDs he can outright one shot you

Eye of Azshara - Easy until last boss. We had a terrible composition that had a lot of casters and couldn't actually kill the Wrath of Azshara on +11, he boss is a lot easier if you can immune a couple of the abilities that you need to soak

The other ones I haven't tried on 10+ yet, but I can just outright assume that something like Arcway would be absolute aids on 10+.

absolutely depends on affixes

that said, dont even try getting +15 now, 870 gear is probly a min for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    all depends on the affixes. Bolstering can shut down basically any push
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general, I find Maw and Nelth's to typically be the easiest, although Maw requires good coordination on interrupts, however if you're running +10 or higher that shouldn't be an issue.

However, It really, really depends on your comp and Affixes. The best comp this week could be terrible next week with a different set of affixes.

Did mythic 10 Arcway today...just cancer. I can't believe what Tyrannical scales. It's insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    Did mythic 10 Arcway today...just cancer. I can't believe what Tyrannical scales. It's insane.
    Which bosses did you struggle on? I actually had Arcway pegged as one of the easier Tyrannical dungeons to complete despite how much of a pain in the ass it would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Maw and NL. All the bosses are of trivial difficulty and very few problematic trash mobs.
    Maw can get ugly with Teeming or Furious.

Imo, Dark Heart Thicket is by far the easiest.

Of course this is entry level +2-3 I'm talking here. Shade of Xavious will probably be one of the, if not THE hardest Mythic 10++ boss.

Deleted
    Are the affixes different between regions? I did Maw+10 on EU today and the 3rd one was Fortified again, not Tyrannical (which we were actually expecting). Might've made the timer, but the lantern guy just completely screwed us. Not to mention my bloodk DK getting absolutely ravaged by Necrotic, Enraging and Fortified trash. They seriously need to fix the entire spec, or I see no way I can get +15 before Nighthold.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    EoA is probably the easiest once you start hitting higher tiers.

Deleted
    The timer on both Neltharions Lair and Eye of Azshara seem really forgiving. Last boss in EoA can be a pain with a lot of casters while scorpions on 10 in NL just demolish you, but everything else isn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Which bosses did you struggle on? I actually had Arcway pegged as one of the easier Tyrannical dungeons to complete despite how much of a pain in the ass it would be.
    Spider Boss's link will kill you in 2-3 ticks. If our DH didn't save a dash or our mage didn't have double blink, they died. Just...died. And this is with a competent mythic raider group. It was really frustrating.

Also, the extra HP made the caster boss really frustrating because he gets stacks of overcharged which abilities and melee attack just hurt. For the final boss, we had to save CDs for the transition phase, kill them quickly, pop personals and spend a second or two standing still to let the healer get off casts because each wave of damage from the elemental took away ~45% of our DPS and healer's health (all ilvl 860+).