Bringing back the Theramore Tabard

Sometimes life prevents you from subscribing and/or playing World of Warcraft. In few cases does this prevent you from accessing content and items. However, when it does, it can be particularly frustrating. With regards to meta rewards such as the Black Proto-Drake and Plagued Proto-Drake, Blizzard has stated in the past that they would consider adding them back into the game in some form based on player feedback (these two have been added to the BMAH). I am raising my voice in a plea that the Theramore Tabard will be considered for this treatment. In terms of items that have been added to this game, there is nothing I more desire, and nothing more unobtainable, than this tabard, representing one of the ever dwindling major human factions of Azeroth. Please, bring it back!

Let me know what you think. If you want to support the tabard's return let Blizzard know: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749407206

The Theramore tabard is pretty generic. There's an option to pick an anchor as a logo when making a guild tabard. Do that if you want to have a tabard like that so badly. Don't expect to get that special item that players got during that time. It's fine if you can't play, but generally that's your own fault. Everyone can make time, everyone can make money. You missed out, I did too for some reason. It sucks, but we can't have everything with limited availability just handed to us.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It sucks, but we can't have everything with limited availability just handed to us.
    It's fine to just freely hand out limited availability items to people, but only during some arbitrary period of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    You can recreate the tabard in via a guild tabard person.

Beyond that the Theramoore faction is gone, tabard ain't even useful for roleplay now. But I understand the desire to get items that have gone away, I'd like an argent dawn tabard one day, so I support this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I think it is good that is isn't obtainable anymore. It is just one of those things people had a chance to get as a reward during the event. I don't mind putting a little feel in to the event rewards, and such.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    It's fine to just freely hand out limited availability items to people, but only during some arbitrary period of time.
    Didn't they like.. have 4 months to get it?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esandarius View Post
    Sometimes life prevents you from subscribing and/or playing World of Warcraft. In few cases does this prevent you from accessing content and items. However, when it does, it can be particularly frustrating. With regards to meta rewards such as the Black Proto-Drake and Plagued Proto-Drake, Blizzard has stated in the past that they would consider adding them back into the game in some form based on player feedback (these two have been added to the BMAH). I am raising my voice in a plea that the Theramore Tabard will be considered for this treatment. In terms of items that have been added to this game, there is nothing I more desire, and nothing more unobtainable, than this tabard, representing one of the ever dwindling major human factions of Azeroth. Please, bring it back!

Let me know what you think. If you want to support the tabard's return let Blizzard know: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749407206
    i spent years pining over this and we finally got it! so glad when they made it account wide, i don't understand why rewards for all things need to be consistently brought back all the time, just devalues earning it in the first place, from benediction, tabard of the argent dawn, theramore tabard, warlord's deathwheel, competitor's tabard and the chinese dragon pet, there's loads more but im going to work and cant think of them all, the exclusivity makes it cool, otherwise it just wouldn't seem awesome owning stuff anymore, so no, no more tabard for you!