Protection and Retribution Paladin TMW Rotation Profile - 7.0.3 - LEGION w/Download

I've consolidated the Ret Paladin TMW Thread to here to show both profiles.

This is the Prot and Ret TMW Profile that will show important information in the center of your screen. Each functions for their respective spec to allow you to focus on the aspects of the class that are important to improving your play.

The Ret profile now includes Protection and is up to date as of the latest version available!

You can find the LATEST VERSION HERE

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

You can see an EXAMPLE OF IMPORTING HERE

As always feedback is greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    I cant see a DL link here mate? even though you mention "Protection and Retribution Paladin TMW Rotation Profile - 7.0.3 - LEGION w/Download"

Then i tried to copy paste the rotation from the ret profile, but the prot will not load. "The Ret profile now includes Protection and is up to date as of the latest version available!"

Doesnt work for me.

Im using your ret profile just fine btw.

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    I cant see a DL link here mate? even though you mention "Protection and Retribution Paladin TMW Rotation Profile - 7.0.3 - LEGION w/Download"

Then i tried to copy paste the rotation from the ret profile, but the prot will not load. "The Ret profile now includes Protection and is up to date as of the latest version available!"

Doesnt work for me.

Im using your ret profile just fine btw.
    http://textuploader.com/d5s21

This is the latest version and it includes both profiles

hi chesder, ill try your script for retri.
    why often i've a 1 sec blank square (no spell to press) from 3/4 holy points?

seems that the script don't know how to do

(maybe because my haste it's low and all it's on CD? )

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    hi chesder, ill try your script for retri.
    why often i've a 1 sec blank square (no spell to press) from 3/4 holy points?

seems that the script don't know how to do

(maybe because my haste it's low and all it's on CD? )
    When it is blank it is because there isn't anything you can cast that would be ideal. Even with 3 HP you shouldnt spend it on anything until judgment is active.

This needs fixing to account for the change to Blades of Wrath. Right now, it just sits there and tells you to cast Blade of Justice even when its on cooldown if you take the talent

Waiting this fix too. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    This needs fixing to account for the change to Blades of Wrath. Right now, it just sits there and tells you to cast Blade of Justice even when its on cooldown if you take the talent
    Ok, I fixed it. Just need to alter the Spell Cooldown condition on the Blade of Virtue icon near the bottom to look for Blade of Justice instead of Blade of Wrath, since the profile currently references a spell that doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by drakonblayde View Post
    Ok, I fixed it. Just need to alter the Spell Cooldown condition on the Blade of Virtue icon near the bottom to look for Blade of Justice instead of Blade of Wrath, since the profile currently references a spell that doesn't exist.
    Hey, can you elaborate a little more? I can't find out which icon is the one i need to change. Help!

EDIT: Nevermind I figured out your explanation is fine i was being dumb. Thanks
    Last edited by Scyra; 2016-10-26 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    When it is blank it is because there isn't anything you can cast that would be ideal. Even with 3 HP you shouldnt spend it on anything until judgment is active.
    Will this get updated in 7.1? Having issues with it with the change to Blade of Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    Will this get updated in 7.1? Having issues with it with the change to Blade of Wrath.
    This will fix the issue. I'll be making more updates soon for 7.1

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    This will fix the issue. I'll be making more updates soon for 7.1
    Awesome, thanks!