Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Too soon. Probably with next raid tier... WHICH IS NOT NIGHTHOLD (just in case someone still hasn't got it).
    This isn't the same tier. NH is 25 ilvls higher. You could easily argue ToV is the same tier, but a 3 month gap between releases and a 25 ilvl jump to NH makes it a new tier by any definition. There'll be catchup mechanics(like higher ilvl crafted gear) implemented as soon as its released.
    Last edited by Xanthan; 2016-10-26 at 02:50 PM.

I went through the process of making a belt that was 850 and a week later a legendary belt dropped, wasn't worth it expending all the craft mats or doing the obliterum quests to make the 850 belt. Had an 840 before that with 1 good secondary stat on it.

I think it's still good for casual minded players and perhaps returning players. This expansion is doing extremely well, and I believe a lot of players who quit during the expansion which should not be named might be coming back to see what's new over the next few months, and especially the holiday season. They definitely still serve a purpose.

Crafting professions need some kind of consumable item to keep them relevant and always in demand. Alchemy and Enchanting are good in his regard, but smithing, leatherworking and tailoring are very poor. The new 30-slot bag using relevant materials helped for tailoring, but it's still nothing new. Most people have at least their mains decked out with all the 30 slot bags they need. Smithing sockets, armor patches, and spellthreads helped keep crafting professions relevant and in demand throughout prior expansions.

Just you wait, we'll probably have to spend thirty of them for the next artefact appearance questchain, only to be told we can't get shit in LFR.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I don't think blizz likes the current crafted gear, the single stat items are really strong compared to items with a similar ilvl. If they upgraded it to even 865 the crafted gear could easily be better than 880 mythic items in many slots.

Deleted
    i dont get why they only allow us to upgrade to 855........makes no sense when other things drop better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by busy man View Post
    i dont get why they only allow us to upgrade to 855........makes no sense when other things drop better gear.
    Still 855 Bis is better than random 865