Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ScreddyLoix View Post
    You are not playing unholy properly if you're using DC only to dump RP.
    See, I am confused about that. Your statement feels right. This is how I play and have massively more success with it. Yet people claim, not overstacking RP is part of the SimCraft profile for Unholy which would be ludicrous. Unless this works great into Necrosis e.g.. Can you maybe clear this up?
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    See, I am confused about that. Your statement feels right. This is how I play and have massively more success with it. Yet people claim, not overstacking RP is part of the SimCraft profile for Unholy which would be ludicrous. Unless this works great into Necrosis e.g.. Can you maybe clear this up?
    If you have sow, haste buff or wounds to apply/burst asap dumping rp is wrong. I do dump some really fast for next dt if i need to but that could be wrong too sometimes.

From my personal experience and my own preference, i only go for dc usage uf i want sow/dt/or empty on runes. Even with buff the scenario isnt changed that much. More sows means basically more dps so dc can be actually good i guess ) and ofc higher dt uptime. With legendary ring i dont need sudden doom that much anymore even tho they proc good. Only if fs could hit harder :/ so yeah you shouldnt use dc cuz you're apped but to farm procs.
    Last edited by Akakishin; 2016-10-26 at 08:35 AM.
    green is the color!