Class Hall tips and tricks thread

Here's a few things I bet not everyone knows. What else have you got?

- If you use the Legion Whistle in the Dreamgrove, you end up at the nearest FP in Highmountain rather than our own FP. This is particularly useful for getting to the World Quests in that area.

- We have a fixed portal to Dalaran, and can also just walk south into Val'Sharah. (There's a couple WQs right outside our front door.)

- You can increase ilvl, equip items, and use XP boosts on inactive followers.

- If you have no need for ilvl follower items anymore, bank'em. You can be sure that they'll raise follower max ilvl down toe road. (Guessing in 7.2.)

- Also bank nice follower equipment you don't need. There'll be new followers and reasons to prefer them over your current ones. (Think Garona, Harrison Jones.)
    Last edited by Sounder; 2016-10-22 at 09:57 PM.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

Any others? Thought of one more -- you can upgrade follower ilvl and equipment using the class hall report. You don't have to go to the mission board in the class hall itself.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.

Just right click the item in your inventory...

You can rightclick the Statue of Malorne for a 5% runspeed once you did the prerequisite quests.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You can rightclick the Statue of Malorne for a 5% runspeed once you did the prerequisite quests.
    It's 5% haste, not runspeed. And left-click works too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone sussed out if there is anything to the saplings in the dreamgrove that you can interact with as resto? It has the feeling that it might do something, i have found four of the sapling dirt piles myself but im stumped (excuse the pun) by them. There was a thread made about it around launch time i beleive but there has been no activity for a while there so thought i would ask here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Save your elfo items for your ancients of war. They take forever to build, so try to make sure you don't lose one.

10+ Year Old Account
    As balance if you go touch malorne in your class hall he grants 5% haste for world quests and such. But I believe the buff disappears if you enter dungeons raids or bgs and arenas
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    It's 5% haste, not runspeed. And left-click works too.
    Right, got the two confused.

Left click only works if you enable interaction on left click in the options, though. Which i find rather annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by st33l View Post
    Save your elfo items for your ancients of war. They take forever to build, so try to make sure you don't lose one.
    What are elfo items?

I think he's talking about the healing shrooms Sylandra sometimes brings back. Definitely agree with the advice, Ancients are easily our most powerful troops.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan1mcq View Post
    Has anyone sussed out if there is anything to the saplings in the dreamgrove that you can interact with as resto? It has the feeling that it might do something, i have found four of the sapling dirt piles myself but im stumped (excuse the pun) by them. There was a thread made about it around launch time i beleive but there has been no activity for a while there so thought i would ask here.
    You have to choose the class hall research option that gives you seeds to plant in those dirt piles. They give random items to use as well as a shot at a pet and the resto hidden artifact appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sounder View Post
    Here's a few things I bet not everyone knows. What else have you got?

- If you use the Legion Whistle in the Dreamgrove, you end up at the nearest FP in Highmountain rather than our own FP. This is particularly useful for getting to the World Quests in that area.

- We have a fixed portal to Dalaran, and can also just walk south into Val'Sharah. (There's a couple WQs right outside our front door.)

- You can increase ilvl, equip items, and use XP boosts on inactive followers.

- If you have no need for ilvl follower items anymore, bank'em. You can be sure that they'll raise follower max ilvl down toe road. (Guessing in 7.2.)

- Also bank nice follower equipment you don't need. There'll be new followers and reasons to prefer them over your current ones. (Think Garona, Harrison Jones.)
    Agree but I would go ahead and max out 1 extra follower now.

Quote Originally Posted by Taalyn View Post
    You have to choose the class hall research option that gives you seeds to plant in those dirt piles. They give random items to use as well as a shot at a pet and the resto hidden artifact appearance.
    Wrong dirt piles. Saplings don't give items, they're just for flavour.

If you use dreamgrove teleport ability and then use again while in the dreamgrove, it brings you to the original location you ported from. (I found this out by mistake and is amazing)

There's now a mailbox, up near the minion recruiment NPC's.