Can someone give me a summary of PTR changes to SPriest?

So, so far all I heard was "10% damage reduction", because everything else is redundant (like 10% bonus dmg and 10% nerf dmg hurr) so I would like to ask if there is anything else for SPriests, particularly related to pvp stuff: Are we getting any escape, CC, stun or w/e to make us live longer on our own or nah?

PS: I mean overall changes, like everything that will happen to Spriest in 7.1, because I could not find such a list on the internet

You could just wait until patch-day for the proper notes. Datamined stuff can easily be wrong or taken out of context.

They added back shadowform, 10% damage and 10%? damage reduction, but they also nerfed us by 10%, celestalon said that shadow isnt getting nerfed and the data is wrong but the changes are already in the ptr so.

It's actually 10% physical dmg reduction.

the 2 biggest things off the top of my head is the shadowform toggle and arcane torrent giving 15 insanity

About a 10% damage reduction on all spells (except VT?). There is the re-addition of shadowform as well, which increases damage by 10%. Assuming that 10% isn't already baked in somewhere (it's not on any passives or what not), this would actually equate into very minor damage buffs to all spells, decent buffs to unnerfed spells (vampiric touch/apparitions), the only nerf mathematically is on shadow word:death which is extremely minor and a very small percentage of total damage as well.

tl;dr for most recent build - slight buff if shadowform damage applies, noticeable nerf if it doesn't (~9%)

other than that, 10% physical damage reduction (as above, if that's not already baked in somewhere) is basically the only difference.