Worth changing loot spec to demo for Sin'dorei Spite ?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it's worth changing my loot spec to demo to obtain Sin'dorei Spite.I dont have any legendaries yet.I mainly use destruction for the majority of situations, but these bracers are tempting.Not that I would never play demo, but I feel it's suffering in many situations, and getting other demo specific legendary would be a loss cuz I hardly use it ouside of single target fights.

Deleted
    It was a great boost for my demonology mate in the guild, I really would like it. But love my Doom belt too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exeel View Post
    It was a great boost for my demonology mate in the guild, I really would like it. But love my Doom belt too
    I think he means that he is playing Destruction at the moment, and is asking if he should change his lootspec to Demo in an attempt to get the Demo bracers - for use in Destruction.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, no, until you have 2 performance legionaries from main spec to begin with.

I mean think about it, you change to Demo loot spec and your first legendary is like the one that makes Doom hit harder based on demons you have, completely useless for your main spec.

When your loot is set to Destruction, you have a much better chance to get at least something actually useful, even receiving that one thing that increases fire damage taken by targets in RoF is still better than any Demo legendary you will get except for one you try to fish and that is before the fact that Destruction has some great legendaries on it's own too - Feretory and Magistrike, maybe not AS powerful as Spite, but they are definitely good still.

So, some time has passed, and I sticked with demo loot spec as I was actively using both demo and destruction. Now I came to a point where I have 3 legendarys.Namely recurrent ritual, wilfreds and pillars.I still dont know if I should fish for some bis demo legendarys, and have a chance for spite, or set the loot spec to destru to get some boost for that spec too.

If you're sticking with demo, no harm in leaving it on demo loot spec. However, those bracers are no longer BiS with the nerf to them for demo or affliction. I haven't seen sims for destro but I'm sure they are not BiS for destro at this point either.

You're fishing for a single legendary and 7.1.5 introduced yet another that will be specific to demonology only. Unless you will be fine receiving another legendary that only works for demonology you may want to consider swapping.

Deleted
    From my destru ST sims (did it fast) Sin'dorei > Shoulder == feretory

Sin'dorei is a 5% dmg increase.
    Shoulder/Feretory are a 2.5% increase.

But shoulder are way better in real situation (10% dmg boost when you decide and not on a 3 min cooldown)

10+ Year Old Account
    pair the bracers with space time shoulders. boom goes the dynamite
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”