Tanking Video Guides

Hey you guys!

Im a Guardian Druid, ilvl 857. I've been tanking only Normal Mythic/Mythic+ dungeons up untill now.
    Im trying to get into the raiding scene as a tank, ive cleared EN Normal/Heroic 7/7 with my Hunter and downed 2/7 on Mythic, so im not a total noob But from some reason, i get really nervous when it comes to tank in raids. Im not familar very well with the tanks role on each fight, so i wanted to ask if any of you can recommend a good serie of videos on YouTube that can help me out.

I've tried this guy https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjj...LYLm72irAA6avQ
    But im not sure how well his guides are.
    So thanks in advance

P.s - I got today Luffa Wrappings. Are they decent? They seem like a dps wrists and not a legendary that helps much with survivability. Im guessing this is good for faceroll low dungeons?

- - - Updated - - -

bump!
    No one ?

Luffa are awesome for Mythic+, not only low level, but also upper mythics where damage is essential. It's the best offensive legendary.

I would suggest you watching some streams of tanks (eg Slootbag) to get a better feel of the role in general. For specific bosses just watch some kill videos from a tank pov, in all honesty it's not that hard to pick up.
    It's just a matter of experience since you're new to tanking, give it a little bit of time and the nerves will go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    as someone with luffa be careful on maw pulling thru the wall in the first corridor hitting dogs. or seagulls snails etc in eye when I used balance affinity to kite in 10+'s it was pulling thru walls on multiple occasions though it is a 16 yard range just had to account for it and bring it into the first area on maw or away from things in eye. only two real issues i've had so far.

edit - to answer the initial question, just take it slow keep ironfur and ursol if you're taking magic damage, which is pretty often in dungeons and raids. fights like nythendra when you're high infested can take the edge off with an ursol or cenarius with high stacks, pooling rage and getting off two ironfur's and being 15 rage off a 2nd is a good way to reduce damage on demand, have some faith in you're healers and concentrate on the bigger picture sometimes it's not what you did but what was also going on around you. also to note threat is basically a non-issue unless you're doing a mythic= with skittering, so you're focus can really be on your rage and avoiding things / making it easier for melee or the group in general.
    Last edited by Mulled; 2016-10-22 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks alot for the tips guys. Really appreciate it!