Blood Trinket Choices

I basically have the choice between 3 trinkets for Blood. I currently have 895 Phantasmal Echo, 865 Grotesque Statuette w/socket+leech, and a 860 Unstable Arcanocrystal. Obviously I'm always going to equip PE due to Haste being amazing, but I'm not sure how good the stat stick is for Blood. Since Mastery is garbage does the stat stick trump GS which has a proc, socket and leech?
    Last edited by Caska157; 2016-10-22 at 09:34 AM.

PE is just a stat stick and the arcanocrystal is better at that. the simple answer is. do you need to be as tankiest as possible? yes-> statuette+arcanocrystal, no->PE+ arcanocrystal.

the statuette will reduce way more dmg than PE will ever do so your whole decision is. do i need to be sooo tanky or not?

Deleted
    Hey,

i am quite curious about the other trinkets. Like the Darkmoondeck? Giving almost 2-5% Melee reducting, isnt that better then Grotesque Statuette?

Also the Nightwell Residue, with the 20sec CD and ~100k Absorb per stack.

Downside, no Haste/Vers. Bonus on the trinkets.

7+ Year Old Account
    For mythic+ i will recommend trinket from Shimermaw (AoHV) - its gives stamina and aoe snare with 1 min CD. Trinket from second boss in VoTW is good too - it gives nice self healing through damage. Plus Chrono Shard is must have.

Deleted
    Can you go into detail a little bit with the Chrono Shard. The Hast is quite nice, but proccs so randomly it only usefull in long boss fights to take off some heat.

The Shivermaw Jawbone is quite nice for low ilvl. tanks because Stamina is vital for Blood Dk's, reaching a certain ilvl life doesn't feel as important as to reduce some of the melee dmg. That said, the Vers. boost it gives hitting trash mobs in M+ is the real benefit of the Shivermaw Trinket in my opinion. (Snare is nice, but with D&D somehow not that important for DK's)

The second trinket you mention, Orb of Torment, is nice with the Haste but its a very long cooldown for only single target. (Boss dmg in M+ isn't that bad, bigger trashpack at 7+(e.g. HoV) are the problems i encounter)

I played a little bit with the Grotesque and somehow the effect only triggers on the single targeted mob even though 5 are hitting me. Is any one else seeing that?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use the haste trinket off Nythendra and the haste trinket off of Dragons of Nightmare. The one off Nythendra does a decent amount of damage, provides 6-7% leech and works well when paired with bonestorm (which is what I use 99% of the time in M+ dungeons).

Shivermaws is good, but good luck getting a high level one considering VH isn't an option in M+ right now. Furthermore, while it's nice, I don't think it's necessary considering you're likely going to be running with the reduced grip/dnd snare anyway.

I think Arcanocrystal is solid, but good luck getting it. Not a fan of Chrono shard or random secondary proc trinkets TBH. DMF card is a solid option as well.

I prefer pure haste though makes the class play a lot better in both M+ and raiding.

Deleted
    I use Writhing Heart of the Darkness (865) and Unstable Arcanocrystal (860). Gives me a better boost on DR and Parry than Grotesque and Phantasmal does. Got the same (if not better) Survivability since I started using that combo even thou I missclicked an Artifact trait (25% Leech from Hearthstrike). 4%DR + a 25% to get an extra 8%DR. Resting at 25% Crit and 26% Haste with low priority on Mastery. It's been no problem tanking anything yet and survivability is still very high even thou it shouldnt (?).

Oh, I only tank EN HC so have'nt tested it on anything higher than that.
    Last edited by mmoc28a5b12630; 2016-10-22 at 06:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    NL also have 2 nice trinkets - one defensive from 2nd boss and one dps from last boss.