Deleted

First time resto druid need advice

Hello fellow druids

I'm new to resto druid healing and i'm having some trouble healing mythic Ursoc.

Normaly I use tranquility on charges 1/4/7.
    On charge 2 I use my innervate and onn charge 3 I get innervate from one of our druids. After that I use when it comes off cooldown. I still have mana problems for the last minute of the fight.

Can you check out my logs and see what am I doing wrong and what to improve. Our next raid is on sunday.

www. warcraftlogs. com/reports/3FqZpgxR1TJWGP7r#

Thanks

Deleted
    More Rejuvs and less WG is one advice i can give you, you should be around 100 rejuvs on that fight.
    And for the charges where healers use big cooldowns, wait for that cooldown to do its work, then start healing, no rush to heal ppl to 100% after a charge.

And ye, only WG if you know its not gona overheal...

You're not really getting much use out of those innervates. You save the first one so long that a lot of the time you're OOM before it's off cooldown. The timing is off during the Innervates that you receive, and you sometimes lose half the duration of it because you're in the middle of channeling Tranquility. You almost never time Innervate with when you need to refresh Efflorescence, and you frequently have empty GCDs during it. If you can get more free healing out of Innervate, there'll be less healing left to do that you have to "pay" for.

Lifebloom uptime is very inconsistent, seemingly ranging between 45% and 100%. Getting it to somewhere around 80-90% would get you more Clearcasting procs, which saves mana. You also need to get a bit better at spending those - most were used, but the buff expired on more than one occasion.

You're not using Flourish or the staff as much as you could be. Notably, you almost never use either of them during the first minute of the fight. Doing that would save you a bit of mana, and they'd be off cooldown again by the time you feel like you actually need them. You're often down to ~70% mana by the 01:00 mark and never get that back, so don't underestimate how big of an impact this can have on how much mana you have left at 04:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Takstol View Post
    More Rejuvs and less WG is one advice i can give you, you should be around 100 rejuvs on that fight.
    I strongly disagree. Using the numbers in the logs, WG is getting more HPM than Rejuvenation is. The overhealing is also <20% (often even <10%), so definitely no wasted mana there. Cultivation increases Rejuvenation's efficiency by a lot, but Nature's Essence does the same for Wild Growth. If you can get 100 Rejuv casts off during the fight then great, but don't sacrifice WG casts to do it because WG is a much better spell in every way if multiple people need healing.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.