Deleted

[Holy] Beacon choice - EN (HC & Myth)

Hello guys,

i want to ask you which Beacon you guys prefer on all of the different Bosses in EN for HC and Mythic?
    I have the legendary shoulders and for M+ i always use BoV but sometimes i don't really know what i should choice for each 'Raidboss'.
    For HC i'm running in a 15-20 man group.

Thanks for help and Info's

Greetings

Heroic - Run what you want. I ran Lightbringer the whole time

Mythic
    Nythendra - Lightbringer
    II-gynoth - Lightbringer
    Renferal - Faith
    Ursoc - Lightbringer
    Dragons - Faith/Lightbringer
    Cenarius - Faith(was on dragons tank)/you should probably run faith if your not on dragons since the other 2 tanks usually take damage at the same time
    Xavius - Lightbringer

I think Lightbringer in general is better b/c of LOD healing inc. (but if both tanks are taking damage at the same time then Faith is deff better, or if people get super long debuffs like on Nythendra, faith could be good)

If you can swap beacons from tank to tank then Lightbringer is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by extrapootie View Post

Mythic
    Nythendra - Lightbringer
    II-gynoth - Lightbringer
    Renferal - Faith
    Ursoc - Lightbringer
    Cenarius - Faith(was on dragons tank)/you should probably run faith if your not on dragons since the other 2 tanks usually take damage at the same time
    Xavius - Lightbringer

I think Lightbringer in general is better b/c of LOD healing inc. (but if both tanks are taking damage at the same time then Faith is deff better, or if people get super long debuffs like on Nythendra, faith could be good)

What no.

Ursoc - Faith
    Xavius - Faith

Ran lightbringer on all 7 bosses. Had no issues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zonki View Post
    Hello guys,

i want to ask you which Beacon you guys prefer on all of the different Bosses in EN for HC and Mythic?
    I have the legendary shoulders and for M+ i always use BoV but sometimes i don't really know what i should choice for each 'Raidboss'.
    For HC i'm running in a 15-20 man group.

Thanks for help and Info's

Greetings
    Iv tested one or another on every boss, got to the conclusion that best for me is Lightbringer on every boss except Renferal.

Deleted
    Thanks for your suggestions.

So BoV is weaker then the other both Beacons in Raid?

When you run Faith on Dragons, you can heal both Tanks without range to the 2nd Tank?
    How does the -20% from Faith work, is it -20% from the 40%? Couldn't find any 100% math.

How does the -20% from Faith work, is it -20% from the 40%? Couldn't find any 100% math.
    I asked this question before, and I was told it's a multiplicative reduction, meaning it's 20% of the 40% less (making each Beacon transfer 32% of your heals).

BoV is incredibly mana intense.
    Lilaith, resident flamer for Winterfall, holy moderator in Hammer of Wrath.
    Discord: Lilaith#9028
    Bnet: Lilaith#2476

I don't think you can put both beacons on tanks for dragons, the 2 groups will probably be to far.

Deleted
    On mythic dragons you can't heal both takes with faith. However it can provide excellent healing on the people with the infected debuff or those soaking plants.

I'm usually the single healer side, and I run Faith on my tank and one dps; then I can just heal myself and the one other dps on my side and get heals to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Genzen Han View Post
    I'm usually the single healer side, and I run Faith on my tank and one dps; then I can just heal myself and the one other dps on my side and get heals to everyone.
    Thats what i did last kill, too.
    I tried out Lightbringer but seems to me a Little displaced since the raid is not stackt for Group heal and in most cases the tank and 1-2 members are ticking with the debuff. Faith felt better.
    The last times I chose:

Nythendra - Lightbringer
    II-gynoth - Faith
    Renferal - Faith
    Ursoc - Lightbringer
    Dragons - Faith

We have to Palas, therefore Lightbringer at first boss
    Last edited by Flytime; 2016-10-23 at 08:52 AM.

When you run Faith on Dragons, you can heal both Tanks without range to the 2nd Tank?

It comes to 32% total transfer to each tank.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by extrapootie View Post

Mythic
    Nythendra - Lightbringer
    II-gynoth - Lightbringer
    Renferal - Faith
    Ursoc - Lightbringer
    Xavius - Lightbringer

Nythendra: Lightbringer - Because of spread, and tank swaps.
    Eyeball - Lightbringer - Because Spread/LoD
    Dragons: Toss up between light bringer/Faith depending on your positioning I've had high ranks with both
    Ursoc: Faith hands down
    Elerethe: Faith because of massive multi tank damage
    Cenarius: Faith
    Xavius: Faith

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nythendra - Faith
    II-gynoth - Faith
    Renferal - Faith
    Ursoc - Faith
    Dragons - Lightbringer
    Cenarius - Lightbringer
    Xavius - Faith

I've hit 90+ percentile, and 99 percentile on xavius HC with this setup. I position close to tanks and spot heal the raid. I've tried to min mastery and max versatility. I am 4/7 mythic.
    Last edited by DJ117; 2016-10-23 at 11:36 PM.