Assassination Legendary Bracers and rotation/talents

Question: Do the bracers make rupture relics more powerful than vendetta? Do they make exsang more powerful than AP?

Vendetta cdr relics are better then rapture one only if u can get 3 of them (with less then 3 u will just desinc your cds).

While AP have 0 interaction with leg bracers, is still better on st then exang (with the rigth gear). That's becouse leg bracers not only buff deadly poison, but also any kind of poison damage (envenom, poison bomb, ecc)

I'm pretty sure it doesn't affect Envenom, in the same way Master Poisoner also doesn't affect Envenom, and in the same way too that Surge of Toxins does not increase the Envenom damage ( despite saying 10% bonus damage from poisons )

So, Poison Bomb, Kingsbane, Garrote, Rupture, Deadly Poison, that's it ( not even the trait From the Shadows gets increased, not even through mastery )

Quote Originally Posted by Halobob87 View Post
    Vendetta cdr relics are better then rapture one only if u can get 3 of them (with less then 3 u will just desinc your cds).

While AP have 0 interaction with leg bracers, is still better on st then exang (with the rigth gear). That's becouse leg bracers not only buff deadly poison, but also any kind of poison damage (envenom, poison bomb, ecc)
    Acording to reports this is wrong (I don't have the bracers so I never tested it myself), the bracers do interact with AP, not directly but indirectly. It increases bleed damage on top of the damage AP is already increasing, so if your AP gives you an extra 40% damage the bracers percentage increase will be on 140% of your normal bleed damage instead of 100%, in other words its increasing the bleeds by an extra 16% than it is on the exang build, this efectively make up for the lack of poison damage increase to deadly poison the exang build gets.

Well,I thought that what u said was pretty obvious, but yes, u are rigth.