Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r1369 View Post
    It works as long as the ability is applied. Weirdly enough, chains of ice works as well and what is even more weird is that if you can use CoI on a boss, regardless if the slow effect is applied, the ring will proc.

I average about 45-50 procs per run on Heroic EN.
    I dont have the ring, i was stating what people in me raid were saying. So CoI procs it ? Thats amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by nephzor View Post
    I dont have the ring, i was stating what people in me raid were saying. So CoI procs it ? Thats amazing.
    Don't know about that, I'll try it later. The ring still procs on our pet ability, smash. Idk where that guy got the nerf news from.

Quote Originally Posted by nephzor View Post
    yeah I could force a proc on Ursoc, but this was before they nerfed it, by casting CoI on him. Was exceptionally helpful when running from his charge ability, so I could use WW to get back quickly.

Ursoc wouldn't be slowed, but you'd see a MASSIVE CoI animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    How is using it every 1.5 min 5% haste? It's 15% for 10 sec. 15 * 10 / 90 = 1.67%.
    Lol fail - you are right, for some reason I calculated that as if it lasted 30 seconds.

Yeah.. I just got this thing today in HoV doing the Karazhan attunement.

And I realized I wasn't excited at all - I was just bummed. It's just a wasted opportunity to me - I can't even understand why the generic legendaries are in the game.

You already have a very low chance at getting one anyway, so why make lame, generic legendaries that just get in the way of potentially getting a neat one that changes up the gameplay for your class? I mean, they re-worked all of the shit legendaries in D3 that didn't even have an interactive passive on them (e.g. The Grandfather) so I mean, they're clearly pro-interaction, but this one is almost completely useless to anyone who raids, and generally, I can't see a situation where a haste proc every 30s is useful - even in PvP - when the fuck is that going to help, and since when did anyone live that long or a fight last that long?

So I think the "shitty" legendaries really are a mar on the whole system.

Oh well, not a whole hell of a lot I can do for now, at least it's a hefty chunk of secondary stats for the time I use it, I don't have the legendary research done yet anyway.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    I got sephuz and yesterday i dropped neck. Lucky me

Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    I got sephuz and yesterday i dropped neck. Lucky me
    The two most trash tier legendaries you could get? Sorry man.

I was unlucky enough to get Prydaz yesterday and it really tilted me. Getting a legendary should not be something that makes you say: "well, fuck...".

They need to buff these sorry POS legendaries or remove them from the loot table. They add nothing to the game aside from trolling the unfortunate souls that receive them and resetting the Blizzard Legendary pity timer.

I hope they buff the shit tier legendaries. I wish I could've recorded the moment I got sephuz's secret... got so stoked thenmkment I saw a legendary pop up on my screen when I opened a cache only to be tilted a second later when realizing it was this ring. Had one chance to get s good spec specific legendary and all rng gave me was this trash tier ring. Meanwhile I see dks with the bracers + the other ring or the belt. God damn.

I just got the ring, while it does suck proc wise. It is perfectly itemized for Unholy with a high crit and low haste stat allocation on it, add in the +200 str gem or +150 crit and you got a BiS ring that you wont replace.

Considering if the person in this thread isn't being a troll about the ring proccing off of CoI on bosses, this ring just went from shit tier to pretty fucking good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Considering if the person in this thread isn't being a troll about the ring proccing off of CoI on bosses, this ring just went from shit tier to pretty fucking good.
    Doesn't work on raid level target dummies, so I doubt it works on raid bosses either.

That's what I thought also, but the things that -do- work with the CC ring have changed slightly since the patch dropped so maybe it could be for real?

Anyone knows if this works on bosses with Abomination's Might (for frost)? It deals dmg.... Xd

I remember a WW friend had looted it after "farming ap" since he had been playing 4 chars, his gf had played 3, I played 1-2. Something about seeing 9 characters progress only to get this. I told him to look on the brightside, he asked me what is the fucking brightside. I told him he can now make a WeakAura event that says "Gotta go fast!" every time it procs.

He quit WoW, naturally