changing nameplate cvars

Hello. i recently found an amazing script that made nameplates never leave the top or bottom of screen. However, it also came with a "max distance" edit that I'm not quite sure how to change. here is the script

/run for _, v in pairs({"nameplateMaxDistance", "nameplateOtherTopInset", "nameplateOtherBottomInset"}) do SetCVar(v, GetCVarDefault(v)) end

how would I run something for just the nameplateMaxDistance to set it back to default

any help would be great.

p.s. if i were to run this again, can I just take out the nameplateMaxDistance parameters and get the desired effect ?

o_O

Code:
    /run SetCVar("nameplateMaxDistance", GetCVarDefault("nameplateMaxDistance"))

10+ Year Old Account
    I just use the Advanced Interface Options addon for this, it has a list of cvars you can modify and do so through the addon (I had to after I suffered some fairly bad eyestrain from the nameplate being too small and the alpha on them being much too low).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    o_O

Code:
    /run SetCVar("nameplateMaxDistance", GetCVarDefault("nameplateMaxDistance"))
    So I need to run that in addition to the first macro?

Quote Originally Posted by Braindog View Post
    So I need to run that in addition to the first macro?
    No, that's a part of a macro that resets "nameplateMaxDistance", so if you run first macro, there's no need to run this one