Best class hall followers

I'm sure this is purely subjective but I'd like peoples opinion on the most optimal choices for class hall followers to keep and which to put in inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorCosmic View Post
    I'm sure this is purely subjective but I'd like peoples opinion on the most optimal choices for class hall followers to keep and which to put in inactive.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42189430

Deleted
    Keep Hymdall, Ragnvald Drakeborn, Finna Bjornsdottir and Svergan Stormcloak active and doing missions with +X% success chance and +X% success chance on missions longer than 8 hours doodads/toys/tools/gear on each, and take Thorim as your combat ally with gold/resources gear, whichever you feel like you need.

Bench Dvalen Ironrune, Hodir and King Ymiron.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Keep Hymdall, Ragnvald Drakeborn, Finna Bjornsdottir and Svergan Stormcloak active and doing missions with +X% success chance and +X% success chance on missions longer than 8 hours doodads/toys/tools/gear on each, and take Thorim as your combat ally with gold/resources gear, whichever you feel like you need.

Bench Dvalen Ironrune, Hodir and King Ymiron.
    This is basically the lineup I outline in the thread linked above, though lately I've taken to replacing Svergan with Hodir, which is a relatively neutral change. The nice thing is that it gives you another combat ally to switch with when you need Thorim for a mission.

Also detailed in the thread above, if you simply like to use another Combat Ally, such as Dvalen or Finna, you can but it's less efficient for missions and you'll want to change your lineup accordingly to cover all the strengths and weaknesses.

Thanks for the link. I tried searching for it but couldn't find an answer.