Deleted

How does Unholy heal for 4M on pvp?

Hi guys,

A friend of mine and I have been facing a lot of UH on pvp, and something we have noticed is the insane amount of healing the can do (4M and so on).

What's the skill you use to heal so much?

Spending RP on Death Strike. A little from our weapon rune.

Deleted
    So...Death Strike and Weapon Rune equals 4 millon heal on a 1:30m arena? Ok, fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    So...Death Strike and Weapon Rune equals 4 millon heal on a 1:30m arena? Ok, fair enough.
    When you find out tell me as well, because my DS heals for shit.

Deleted
    And you're sure he didn't absorb anything :^)?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think absorb counts as healing in arena.
    If you're a caster and they're likely specced into Cadaverous Pallor, that might explain it.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetsumai258i View Post
    Spending RP on Death Strike. A little from our weapon rune.
    I think that's a bit from Death Strike but mostly with the Combo from the talent and the reduce damage from the goul (Corpse Shield + Dark Transformation Protective Bile = 90% damage transferred to your goul for 10s and 60% reduced damage taken from the goul ) . Plus take the AMS in count which absorb a lot of magic damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not healing you are seeing. Most of that is absorbs. Unholy has a lot of absorbs.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

Corpse shield is a 900k Absorb (more if the pet is actually being healed for the duration)
    AMS is a 600K magic absorb
    Death Strike in PvP heal about 120k
    Fallen Crusader heal about 180k in PvP
    Cadaverous palour can be as high or low as your appoints hardest magic dmg attacks.

It's mainly absorbs from AMS, Corpse shield, etc that gives such a high #.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Corpse shield is a 900k Absorb (more if the pet is actually being healed for the duration)
    AMS is a 600K magic absorb
    Death Strike in PvP heal about 120k
    Fallen Crusader heal about 180k in PvP
    Cadaverous palour can be as high or low as your appoints hardest magic dmg attacks.
    Yeah, I know UH has tons of absorbs, but how the hell can a UH at 40% hp against me as Fury with 100% hp, not only kill me, but finish the fight at 100% hp?

That's my question. Thanks to my pvp talents, once my enemy reaches 40% hp, I have no cd on BT, and I'm healing 4% of my hp every gcd, and even with that, he still killed me and went full hp from 40%.

Sorry, but I can't understand it at all. AMS is magic, no effect against physical damage anyway.

I'm not crying, just trying to understand to see how can I deal with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Achelon View Post
    Yeah, I know UH has tons of absorbs, but how the hell can a UH at 40% hp against me as Fury with 100% hp, not only kill me, but finish the fight at 100% hp?

That's my question. Thanks to my pvp talents, once my enemy reaches 40% hp, I have no cd on BT, and I'm healing 4% of my hp every gcd, and even with that, he still killed me and went full hp from 40%.

Sorry, but I can't understand it at all. AMS is magic, no effect against physical damage anyway.

I'm not crying, just trying to understand to see how can I deal with them.
    Maybe kite/los them since uh has terrible movement and w8 for a window? Uh is strong in hand to hand pvp i know but as an uh let me tell you if an uh reaches you, its always your fault
    green is the color!

Corpse Shield is really great if you know how to use it. Can really increase the healing numbers shown after game since it counts the corpse shield absorb.
    Maybe he took sparring to reduce your physical damage even more.
    Death Strike is also pretty great. Only way you can avoid him healing through it is if you pop DBTS.
    Fall Crusader heals for moderate amounts very frequently since it procs a lot.

Also nobody plays as Fury in PvP. Since you're probably the worst spec in game passively taking more damage than other classes. But even Arms would've barely helped here. 1v1 does not matter much to Blizzard.
    Last edited by GodEmperor; 2016-10-24 at 10:20 AM.

Deleted
    Absorb counts as healing.

AMS alone absorbs a ton of magical dmg. Possible Corpse Shield absorb would count as heal as well.

DS heals for shit.

Deleted
    death strike healing is shit, and if someone is spamming death strike, they are probably not doing much damage because theyre wasting GCDs, and its hardly spammable due to the RP cost, i think you could do 3 at most in a row, which heal around 120k each, then you would have to be doing no healing for a while, whilst you build up RP again. corpse shield absorbs a lot and AMS is around 900k i think. im not sure how much fallen crusader enchant heals, think its 6% total hp, so not loads but im not sure what the proc rate is on that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    When you find out tell me as well, because my DS heals for shit.
    same lol, unless you get a killing blow for the increased healing its not that good, except the rare time you have 100% RP and cam spam a few in a row