New Legion Model Skeleton Warhorse Model, in-game?

My apologies if this needs to go in a different part of the forums but today I saw a Horde Blood Elf Death Knight in Suramar on what appeared to be the following mount: http://www.warcraftmounts.com/mounts...emansmount.php. Normally I would just ask the player with it, but I was on an Alliance character at the time. I know this was supposed to be mounts for the new Horseman, but do DK's (or anyone else) get the model as well?

Deleted
    was it the one from timewalking dungeons?

There's an order hall upgrade that lets you ride a mount around for a short duration. That's how they were riding this particular model. It's the same model as the newish PvP mount for the Forsaken, minus the Horde flag on the back. You can also get a red version from Karazhan on either faction.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman31 View Post
    There's an order hall upgrade that lets you ride a mount around for a short duration. That's how they were riding this particular model. It's the same model as the newish PvP mount for the Forsaken, minus the Horde flag on the back. You can also get a red version from Karazhan on either faction.
    Why? Why would they waste such a cool model for such bullshit? It looks fucking AWESOME. WHY?!

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Why? Why would they waste such a cool model for such bullshit? It looks fucking AWESOME. WHY?!
    Because just like the original four horsemen, they get unique and themed mounts.

Yes, it fucking sucks.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

The four horsmen get their beautiful mounts, and the Deathlord gets to borrow one, for an hour a day.

Makes perfect sense.