WeakAura/TellMeWhen Elaborate Planning help

So, I was wondering if anyone with great knowledge on these addons ( or on one of them ) could help me out setup something

I wish to put Elaborate Planning to do an animation everytime Rupture deals damage ( on my target, OR on any target that I have Rupture, dunno if it's possible ), like some shake or flash, dunno, or to put sound animation everytime Rupture deals damage while EP is up

I've been trying to do it since yesterday, and searched a great deal of the time as well, but couldn't find

- - - Updated - - -

To give some more context, think about it like this:

| | | x | | | x | | | x | | | x | | | x | | | x

Imagine the intervals between them are 0.5s, where the X stands for the Rupture tick ( 2s intervals )

The normal EP maintaining for 10s would be something like this ( underline meaning the EP uptime )

While I am aiming for something like this

( fitting 6 ticks on 2 EPs instead of the "average" 5 )

Quite hard to do w/o some trigger to help out

EDIT: or even something that makes Rupture flash/shake everytime it deals damage, that would do too
    Last edited by skindown; 2016-10-24 at 09:59 AM.

Deleted
    I'll look into it and report back, if I found something/able to make one or not.

I myself use TMW and it currently shows me the applied Rupture time and Elaborate Planning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy View Post
    I'll look into it and report back, if I found something/able to make one or not.

I myself use TMW and it currently shows me the applied Rupture time and Elaborate Planning.
    Is TMW working out for you as assa?.. i was considering trying it.

Thank you, sir!

Yeah, I considered using that setup, but that would require eyeballing the Rupture timer before every CP dump @_@"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Warbearr View Post
    Well, I track timer via TMW on Vanish/Vendetta/Kingsbane/Exsang CD, and keep track of debuff timer on Rupture/Garrote/Envenom, all via TMW @_@"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warbearr View Post
    Yes, it is Daffo. Good to see you on the forums.

___

OT: So, I just googled the tick-rate on rupture, which is two seconds. So I slapped a border-flash interval on my existing Rupture TMW, that blinks up white every 2 seconds for 1 second. So every time it blinks, that is a damage tick. It seems to be roughly in line with Skada ticks, but Skada seems to be quite slow, so I cannot tell, if it actually works.

Either way, I'll give you my Rupture code export.

Here is how it works:
    At 18.5 seconds left, Rupture starts blinking yellow. This is an indicator, that you are getting close to the 30% duration for a pandemic refresh.
    10 Seconds later, at 8.5, Rupture starts blinking red, indicating you can savely refresh a 6cp Rupture.

TMW Rupture code:
    ^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SBuffOrDebuff^SHARMFUL ^SUnit^Starget ^SType^Sbuffcheck ^SName^SRupture ^SShowTimerText^B ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONFLASH ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N8.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N2^T ^SAnimColor^S7fffe200 ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SOnlyShown^B ^SAnimation^SICONFLASH ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N18.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^N2^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N8.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^t^N3^T ^SAnchorTo^SIconModule_CooldownSweepCooldown ^SAnimColor^Scfffffff ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SAlpha^N1 ^SPeriod^N1 ^SAnimation^SICONBORDER ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^Srupture ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SStates^T ^N1^T ^SAlpha^N0 ^t^N2^T ^SAlpha^N1 ^t^t^SEnabled^B ^SOnlyMine^B ^t^N81209^S~`~| ^Sicon^^

- - - Updated - - -

For you, Daffo. Here is what I use TMW on Ass for.

First one is the Rupture.
    Second one is the Garrote.
    Third one tracks the Envenom buff timer.
    Forth is Elaborate Planning buff timer.
    And fifth is a stack count for my legendary legs. On max stacks, it deals roughly 600k damage AOE and I don't want it to cap.

I also have 2 TMW buttons, that remind me with fat, red buttons, when I have no poisons applied.
    Last edited by mmoc6f7fb5837c; 2016-10-24 at 01:42 PM.

Yes, it is Daffo. Good to see you on the forums.

___

OT: So, I just googled the tick-rate on rupture, which is two seconds. So I slapped a border-flash interval on my existing Rupture TMW, that blinks up white every 2 seconds for 1 second. So every time it blinks, that is a damage tick. It seems to be roughly in line with Skada ticks, but Skada seems to be quite slow, so I cannot tell, if it actually works.

Either way, I'll give you my Rupture code export.

Here is how it works:
    At 18.5 seconds left, Rupture starts blinking yellow. This is an indicator, that you are getting close to the 30% duration for a pandemic refresh.
    10 Seconds later, at 8.5, Rupture starts blinking red, indicating you can savely refresh a 6cp Rupture.

TMW Rupture code:
    ^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SBuffOrDebuff^SHARMFUL ^SUnit^Starget ^SType^Sbuffcheck ^SName^SRupture ^SShowTimerText^B ^SEvents^T ^N1^T ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SAnimation^SICONFLASH ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N8.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N2^T ^SAnimColor^S7fffe200 ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SOnlyShown^B ^SAnimation^SICONFLASH ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S<= ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N18.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^N2^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SUnit^Starget ^SLevel^N8.5 ^SName^SRupture ^t^Sn^N2 ^t^t^N3^T ^SAnchorTo^SIconModule_CooldownSweepCooldown ^SAnimColor^Scfffffff ^SFade^b ^SType^SAnimations ^SAlpha^N1 ^SPeriod^N1 ^SAnimation^SICONBORDER ^SEvent^SWCSP ^SOnConditionConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SDEBUFFDUR ^SChecked^B ^SOperator^S> ^SUnit^Starget ^SName^Srupture ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^Sn^N3 ^t^SStates^T ^N1^T ^SAlpha^N0 ^t^N2^T ^SAlpha^N1 ^t^t^SEnabled^B ^SOnlyMine^B ^t^N81209^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    As soon as I get home I'll try it out, thank you!

in weakauras, you can trigger by combat log, so if you wanna do it simple, trigger on your rupture with a 1,5sec timer on the icon and you got some preparation, and if you want, you could do a custom main animation to make it invis for the first 1,5sec out of 2, showing the icon when its .5 seconds left
    Last edited by mannenabo; 2016-10-24 at 03:29 PM.