Thread: Supremacy 7.1?

Supremacy 7.1?

Saw it got a 12% buff, will that make it the best talent now for single target?

Quote Originally Posted by Challenge View Post
    Saw it got a 12% buff, will that make it the best talent now for single target?
    It already was for Affliction, that just cements its spot. Can't say for Destro.

and for demo?

The sims shall tell all!

I already switched from Synergie to Supremacy as Demo personally. I get more stabile DPS with it out. Movements, mecanics or bad RNG on shard procs can affect gameplay too much and makes you loose the advantage of Synergy. I lose 1 demon for TKC but the trade is more than worth it in my case. Also Infernal dps quite a bit in aoe trash or cleave.

Welcoming this change. More in touch with class fantasy as well. Demonology should be about big ass demons and not 12s invisible dots (imps or dreadwalkers).

I really wonder if it is the one to go for demo and dest too...Anyone know the HP comparison of felguard-doomguard?

Deleted
    If this proves out it willbe hotfixed away, there is no way on earth they will allow it to replace the spec-specifc demons as a clear best choice.

I dont; see anything in th epatch noted about this, no way they'd slip in a change liek this uncommented

So it is either not true, or it;s a bug,or unintentional

Didn;t they nerf Doombolt late in the beta stage? I;d lay bets that got reverted by mistake.

I can only see a buff on Doomguard Doombolts damage by 13%, this affect both the supremacy Doomguard and the cd Doomguard rigth?

Deleted
    Is this in th epatchnotes?

Deleted
    Yes it is in the official patch notes. I don't see why Blizzard wouldn't want us to use this over spec specific demons since if they felt that strongly about it then we wouldn't have the talent at all.

It makes sense from a tuning point of view that for destro and affliction at least it should be the best sustained single target dps choice, since service should be for when you want burst dps and sacrifice when there is a lot of multi dotting and cleave. I'm not saying this is the situation though.

Still no help if you have legendary bracers.
    Last edited by Mongosaurus; 2016-10-25 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongosaurus View Post
    Still no help if you have legendary bracers.
    If you have legendary bracers you don't need any help

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebiroth99 View Post
    If this proves out it willbe hotfixed away, there is no way on earth they will allow it to replace the spec-specifc demons as a clear best choice.

I dont; see anything in th epatch noted about this, no way they'd slip in a change liek this uncommented

So it is either not true, or it;s a bug,or unintentional

Didn;t they nerf Doombolt late in the beta stage? I;d lay bets that got reverted by mistake.
    Please get a new keyboard.

That said, I doubt it will replace felguard/ Grimoire of Synergy for demo, but I see it being the best choice for Destro(weapon trait) and for affliction as well.

Interested in trying out Supremacy, but really worried about these:

1. Do you take Demonbolt when using Supremacy?
    2. How is burst with Supremacy if you can't summon two pets (Felguard + 3min cd Doomguard)?
    3. Do the legendary bracers pair well with Supremacy?

Anyone have insight?

Quote Originally Posted by quitefrankly View Post
    Interested in trying out Supremacy, but really worried about these:

1. Do you take Demonbolt when using Supremacy?
    2. How is burst with Supremacy if you can't summon two pets (Felguard + 3min cd Doomguard)?
    3. Do the legendary bracers pair well with Supremacy?

Anyone have insight?
    You don't take Sup as demo. Synergy is too good, whether you're playing implosion in M+ or DB in raids.