Thread: Dark UI

Dark UI

Im looking for an addon that makes my UI/spells darker, and makes party frames looks smoother. (Pretty sure I was that somewhere on twitch)

I tried Lorti UI, but it changes where the numbers on the spells are and it's too much dark for me.

Code:
    local frame=CreateFrame("Frame")
    frame:RegisterEvent("ADDON_LOADED")

frame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self, event, addon)
        if (addon == "Blizzard_TimeManager") then
            for i, v in pairs({PlayerFrameTexture, TargetFrameTextureFrameTexture, PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame1Texture, PartyMemberFrame2Texture, PartyMemberFrame3Texture, PartyMemberFrame4Texture,
                PartyMemberFrame1PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame2PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame3PetFrameTexture, PartyMemberFrame4PetFrameTexture, FocusFrameTextureFrameTexture,
                TargetFrameToTTextureFrameTexture, FocusFrameToTTextureFrameTexture, BonusActionBarFrameTexture0, BonusActionBarFrameTexture1, BonusActionBarFrameTexture2, BonusActionBarFrameTexture3,
                BonusActionBarFrameTexture4, MainMenuBarTexture0, MainMenuBarTexture1, MainMenuBarTexture2, MainMenuBarTexture3, MainMenuMaxLevelBar0, MainMenuMaxLevelBar1, MainMenuMaxLevelBar2, ReputationWatchBarTexture0, ReputationWatchBarTexture1, ReputationWatchBarTexture2, ReputationWatchBarTexture3, ReputationXPBarTexture0, ReputationXPBarTexture1, ReputationXPBarTexture2, ReputationXPBarTexture3, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture0, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture1, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture2, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture3, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture0, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture1, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture2, ReputationWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture3, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture0, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture1, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture2, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture3, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture0, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture1, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture2, ArtifactWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture3, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture0, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture1, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture2, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.XPBarTexture3, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture0, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture1, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture2, HonorWatchBar.StatusBar.WatchBarTexture3,
                MainMenuMaxLevelBar3, MinimapBorder, CastingBarFrameBorder, FocusFrameSpellBarBorder, TargetFrameSpellBarBorder, MiniMapTrackingButtonBorder, MiniMapLFGFrameBorder, MiniMapBattlefieldBorder,
                MiniMapMailBorder, MinimapBorderTop,
                select(1, TimeManagerClockButton:GetRegions())
            }) do
                v:SetVertexColor(.4, .4, .4)
            end

for i,v in pairs({ select(2, TimeManagerClockButton:GetRegions()) }) do
                v:SetVertexColor(1, 1, 1)
            end

self:UnregisterEvent("ADDON_LOADED")
            frame:SetScript("OnEvent", nil)
        end
    end)

for i, v in pairs({ MainMenuBarLeftEndCap, MainMenuBarRightEndCap }) do
        v:SetVertexColor(.3, .3, .3)
    end
    put that into http://addon.bool.no/ and put it in your addons folder.

Thanks works good!
    The only issue is that when you drag a spell the bars change colors unitl you reload ui.
    Any fix for this?

I think I have the perfect fix for you.

This one is probably what you saw, it's the most popular dark one besides Lorti UI and I've been using it for several years. You put this in your interface folder, not the addons folder, but the interface folder.