15+ Year Old Account

[DBM] changing the chat messages' window

I have a separate chat window that only shows /p, /i and /ra messages (including warnings).
    What I'd like to do is to make DBM broadcast messages on that window, but I don't seem to be able to find an option to remove it from the "general" chat window, let's not talk about choosing another one.
    Can anyone help me with that?
    Gorund - Panjen
    You know you've played too much WoW when you gratz the Microwave

I don't have a direct solution but for me I solved this by moving everything off the general tab and then using that for raid warnings. I eventually ended up with something like four chat tabs, one for loot and other info, one for all player chat, one for guild, and the default frame where addons and warnings can spam their heart out. If you're curious, I'll post a screenshot or two after work.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

15+ Year Old Account
    That is the solution I was thinking of but was trying to avoid just for the sake of finding the real, direct solution to the problem. Using ElvUI i have a right chat pane with 2 Tabs:loot/tradeskill info and the combat Log, and a left chat pane with General and my custom Instance tab. I guess I'll just switch their use too since i can't move DBM messages from the former to the latter, unless someone else comes with a solution (i actually find it hard that a well-done mod like DBM doesn't have an option to do wath i say)
    Gorund - Panjen
    You know you've played too much WoW when you gratz the Microwave